Drivetrain (Cooper S) MINI Cooper S (R56) intakes, exhausts, pulleys, headers, throttle bodies, and any other modifications to the Cooper S drivetrain.

Drivetrain MINI Toolset

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009 | 09:34 PM
malteseracer
|
4th Gear
MINI Toolset

Didn't know where to post this, so I figured here it would get some eyes on it.
I had an idea last night while working on my car installing something. What if I could make and market a set of tools just for MINI's, or any other car for that matter.
My idea is this; A toolset with all of the wrenches, bits, fasteners, etc. that one would need to work on their MINI. This would not include anything requiring a lift, but more for the average guy. Everything from headlight and body panel replacement to a screwdriver made at a 90 degree angle to get into those "MINI mini" spots like boost tube ends.
Would any of you like to see such a product? If there is a market for it I'll do the research and hopefully make some cash off of it (I'm a college kid who spends too much money on a MINI instead of doing constructive things with it :D)
Any suggestions as to where to start research and what parts of installation to include?

Old 08-22-2009 | 01:53 AM
chakraj
5th Gear
You know what is funny. I bought a 25$ computer toolset from Comp-USA before it went out of business. It comes with all sorts of things. That toolset has done everything in my car except my Down-pipe, including my FMIC.