New Release: BSH R56 Direct Dual Boost Tap

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010 | 12:17 PM
BSH Speedshop
|
Former Vendor
New Release: BSH R56 Direct Dual Boost Tap

Design Requirements:

Work smarter, not harder. A saying that we try and apply to every other aspect of our lives, why should modifying cars be any different? One of the single most important and common modifications to your turbocharged vehicle is the addition of a boost gauge. Since its something you basically have to do, why hasn’t there been an easier way to do it?

When looking at making its boost gauge adapter BSH gave this view strong consideration. Since we knew a lot of customers would be shopping for them we wanted to make sure ours stood out as the most simple to install and also the one that had the least potential for additional issues like what can be caused when there is a leak around a critical sensor.

Introducing the BSH Direct Dual Port Boost tap. Designed and manufactured in house on our CNC lathe this is your all in one easy to use boost tap system. Twin ports allow for you to use a boost gauge, blow off valve, methanol injection etc without needing a whole mess of T’s. Strategic positioning in an easy to access spot directly off the intake manifold makes adding or swapping lines a breeze.

As an added plus we built in a block off system to remove the ability of the PCV system to dump vapors directly back into the motor. (Yes we tested it! Yes it works!)

Now Available:

BSH is pleased to be the first to offer this unique product to the community. Pricing on the R56 Direct Dual Boost Tap System is set at $59.99.

To purchase a BSH Direct Dual Boost Tapclick the link to be directed to our secure website. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, and Paypal through our website.

Phone: 602-606-7973
Email: sushil@bshspeedshop.com
Aim: Sush BSH Mini
We thank you for your support and look forward to working with you from start to finish on your project.

Last edited by BSH Speedshop; 02-15-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-09-2010 | 01:12 PM
BSH Speedshop
|
Former Vendor
Old 03-08-2011 | 08:54 PM
Germarican
2nd Gear
Is there any type of maint. with the dual boost tap? Is there a build-up with it, or is there no need to worry?

Thanks

Old 12-21-2011 | 04:17 AM
richardsperry
6th Gear
Just spotted this thread and though I'd comment.

I just installed the tap on my R56 S.

Over all it's a very nice part, but I'm just wondering why BSH uses standard pipe threads and fittings. Surely it can't be that hard to source metric plugs. Also, the body wasn't threaded properly. The port pulgs didn't fit and I had to use a tap to get them to fit. They bearly engaged 1 thread. Maybe you all should test fit them before you ship them?

Old 12-22-2011 | 09:54 AM
Sush@BSH
1st Gear
richardsperry,

Thank you for your feedback. We did intact have a batch that made it out the door with improper depth to the block offs for the boost taps. Although the part will still function the same, we understand the concern and desire to have it done right. If you wish, or to anyone else who has received and improperly threaded Boost Tap, please send it back to BSH (Contact me for information; sales@bshspeedshop.com) and we will fix it for your immediately. As soon as we found out about this issue, there was an internal change to our product assembly and quality assurance departments and now all MINI Boost Taps leaving the facility have the plugs PRE-installed to ensure that the threading is correct size and depth. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and are willing to make it right to all affected. Happy Holidays.

Old 12-23-2011 | 04:30 AM
richardsperry
6th Gear
Good to see that you were checking for feedback. I won't be sending it back as I fixed it myself. It is a nice part.

Old 01-09-2012 | 12:02 AM
Hubley
Neutral
Hello to everyone. I newly join this very informative forum. I really very happy to join this very informative forum. I found it very interesting specially for new users, like me. This forum really full of interest.