General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The New Official Peerage of the Pepper White

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 11:29 AM
VittorioS
3rd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tampadave

Did the picture show up by itself? I tried to copy and paste versus using thumbnails.
Looks great! Love the JCW Kit!

Old 10-09-2013, 03:23 PM
tampadave
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by VittorioS
Looks great! Love the JCW Kit!
Thank you, VittorioS! The JCW exterior package was my #1 appearance option. I really like the body configuration and the 17" Challenge Spoke Wheels with Bridgestone Potenza 205/45/17 RFT performance tires. Chrome driving lamps were my #2 appearance option. My chrome line interior really surprised me - very catchy look.

Old 10-13-2013, 09:14 PM
howzuh
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Would love to join this prestigious Club. I humbly request #259

Will post pics of Howzuh once I get my laptop fired up.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:14 PM
minted-rose
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by howzuh
Would love to join this prestigious Club. I humbly request #259

Will post pics of Howzuh once I get my laptop fired up.
Congrats!! I just updated the list. Please see page 8, post #310

Sent from my SCH-I535 using NAMotoring

Old 10-14-2013, 12:02 AM
howzuh
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by minted-rose
Congrats!! I just updated the list. Please see page 8, post #310 Sent from my SCH-I535 using NAMotoring
Why page 8? Post #310?

Old 10-14-2013, 12:47 AM
minted-rose
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by howzuh

Why page 8? Post #310?
That's where I've been doing all the updates for requests of numbers. The OP is MIA. Only he can edit his posts.

For the time being, I took over because people were requesting numbers and the OP wasn't satisfying. We don't know if he'll come back.

Old 10-14-2013, 04:41 AM
tampadave
5th Gear
That's where I've been doing all the updates for requests of numbers. The OP is MIA. Only he can edit his posts.

For the time being, I took over because people were requesting numbers and the OP wasn't satisfying. We don't know if he'll come back.

And you're doing a terrific job, minted-rose. You have my profound gratitude.

Old 10-14-2013, 05:14 AM
minted-rose
3rd Gear
And you're doing a terrific job, minted-rose. You have my profound gratitude.
wow thanks! i felt really bad for all the people requesting numbers and no responses were given.

how's john bull?? have you taken him for any twisties yet?? central maryland mini motorists are going on a run .... saturday, oct 19. skyline drive!

if you're interested, here are the deets.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:22 AM
howzuh
3rd Gear
That's where I've been doing all the updates for requests of numbers. The OP is MIA. Only he can edit his posts. For the time being, I took over because people were requesting numbers and the OP wasn't satisfying. We don't know if he'll come back. Sent from my SCH-I535 using NAMotoring
Copy that. I checked page 8 and don't see anything pertaining I me or my number request. That's why I was confused. Anyway. Thanks for jumping in and taking over.

Old 10-14-2013, 01:36 PM
tampadave
5th Gear
wow thanks! i felt really bad for all the people requesting numbers and no responses were given.

how's john bull?? have you taken him for any twisties yet?? central maryland mini motorists are going on a run .... saturday, oct 19. skyline drive!

if you're interested, here are the deets.
I'm in Florida through October 26th. I have 42 miles on John Bull. I only had him 5 days before leaving for the Sunshine State.

Old 10-14-2013, 05:51 PM
DTH2CHRM
5th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm in Florida through October 26th. I have 42 miles on John Bull. I only had him 5 days before leaving for the Sunshine State.
If you want, I'd be willing to keep John Bull company in your absence. By the time you got back, I'd make sure there were at least 100 miles on him. No need to thank me....happy to be of service! :-) LOL

Old 10-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Albiecrazy
6th Gear
^^^ Well played...

Old 10-15-2013, 08:15 PM
minted-rose
3rd Gear
i have an announcement to make:

i traded in my baby kart today. the older it's been getting, the more money i've been having to put into maintenance. that's expected but i would have never expected this much. with my transmission almost failing, i didn't want to deal with it anymore. plus, i missed having a bigger engine. this was an extremely hard decision to make.

therefore, i bought a 2013 subaru brz limited.

i'm definitely going to miss the community with this vehicle. everyone is so helpful and awesome. now, i just need to sell the remaining mini maintenance stuff that i have :\

if you guys want someone else to take over the number requests, i'll understand
if you guys want me to stay, let me know!

i had a great time with my mini and with my fellow mini-mates.

Last edited by minted-rose; 10-15-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:17 AM
VittorioS
3rd Gear
i have an announcement to make: i traded in my baby kart today. the older it's been getting, the more money i've been having to put into maintenance. that's expected but i would have never expected this much. with my transmission almost failing, i didn't want to deal with it anymore. plus, i missed having a bigger engine. this was an extremely hard decision to make. therefore, i bought a 2013 subaru brz limited. i'm definitely going to miss the community with this vehicle. everyone is so helpful and awesome. now, i just need to sell the remaining mini maintenance stuff that i have :\ if you guys want someone else to take over the number requests, i'll understand if you guys want me to stay, let me know! i had a great time with my mini and with my fellow mini-mates.
I might be joining you soon over at FRS/BRZ forums :p I've been wanting to pull the trigger on one once my Mini is paid off, only a few more payments left :D

Which colour did you get? I'm planning on getting a whiteout FRS.

Old 10-17-2013, 11:36 AM
linak
2nd Gear
i had a great time with my mini and with my fellow mini-mates.
I've only been on the forum for such a short time but have to say I've enjoyed your upbeat, positive attitude . . . and your help in getting my peerage number assigned. Speaking for myself I'd hate to lose you from our "community" and would love to have you continue to manage our list (unless there's someone out there that really, really wants to take it over). Congrats on getting a snazzy sports car. You'll have to let us know what color it is so when we're waved at by a Subaru we'll know it's you!

Old 10-17-2013, 02:53 PM
minted-rose
3rd Gear
I might be joining you soon over at FRS/BRZ forums :p I've been wanting to pull the trigger on one once my Mini is paid off, only a few more payments left :D

Which colour did you get? I'm planning on getting a whiteout FRS.
i got the dark gray metallic. i wanted something darker this time because it gives leeway on how often i need to wash my car and road rash. living in an apartment complex sucks.

the whiteout is f'ing pretty. i thought about the same for the BRZ but the dirt factor and road rash was what cancelled that thought for me. i drive about 30 miles back and forth to my job.

Old 10-17-2013, 02:58 PM
minted-rose
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by linak
I've only been on the forum for such a short time but have to say I've enjoyed your upbeat, positive attitude . . . and your help in getting my peerage number assigned. Speaking for myself I'd hate to lose you from our "community" and would love to have you continue to manage our list (unless there's someone out there that really, really wants to take it over). Congrats on getting a snazzy sports car. You'll have to let us know what color it is so when we're waved at by a Subaru we'll know it's you!
you're very kind! to be honest, i would love and stay because everyone is so awesome. regardless of what vehicle i currently have (i still love minis), there's tons of ideas and experience to pass around. i don't want to miss that. it's what makes being a part of a car community so neat and fun.

i'm in the annapolis, baltimore area. dark grey metallic paint. BUT, i'll have a green gojira with plane decal on the right triangle window + glitter red hello kitty bow in the windshield + red light saber antenna (this antenna was on my mini + bow in windshield).

Old 10-17-2013, 05:03 PM
VittorioS
3rd Gear
i got the dark gray metallic. i wanted something darker this time because it gives leeway on how often i need to wash my car and road rash. living in an apartment complex sucks.

the whiteout is f'ing pretty. i thought about the same for the BRZ but the dirt factor and road rash was what cancelled that thought for me. i drive about 30 miles back and forth to my job.
Hmm, I might have to think about that as well I had an Eclipse that was dark gray and I could not wash it for a month and it'd still look clean

My Mini is dealing with my commute to; I have a round trip commute of 160 miles.

Anyways, congrats! I'm extremely jealous ... those cars break necks, at least to me

Old 10-17-2013, 06:55 PM
minted-rose
3rd Gear

Hmm, I might have to think about that as well I had an Eclipse that was dark gray and I could not wash it for a month and it'd still look clean

My Mini is dealing with my commute to; I have a round trip commute of 160 miles.

Anyways, congrats! I'm extremely jealous ... those cars break necks, at least to me
Another color I really like is that bright blue. But I believe the FR-S has a really sweet orange too. I wanted to be low key just in case also.

160miles round trip is quite a commute. I don't know how you do it. I couldn't. I hate rush hour during the day as it is (I work nights 2300-0730).
Don't be jealous! I'm pretty sure you'll get one also! I love being low to the ground + a stiff suspension makes it that much better for me. I'm not a mod type person so having it all in one at once from factory is better for me. But I love some nerdy *** stickers.

Old 10-18-2013, 06:53 AM
tampadave
5th Gear
minted-rose,

I'm so sorry to see you leave the MINI community. I'd love to have you maintain the Peerage, but fully understand if you don't want to. Good luck with the new ride! It's been a pleasure.

Dave

Old 10-18-2013, 06:57 AM
tampadave
5th Gear
Originally Posted by DTH2CHRM
If you want, I'd be willing to keep John Bull company in your absence. By the time you got back, I'd make sure there were at least 100 miles on him. No need to thank me....happy to be of service! :-) LOL
Trust me, I can't wait to get behind the wheel and chalk up some mileage! I do appreciate your offer, however!

Old 10-18-2013, 07:10 AM
minted-rose
3rd Gear
minted-rose,

I'm so sorry to see you leave the MINI community. I'd love to have you maintain the Peerage, but fully understand if you don't want to. Good luck with the new ride! It's been a pleasure.

Dave
Aw no. Don't be sorry!! I'm hoping BMW will take the time and perfect a product in the future. I really believed they rushed the 1st gens. Anyone who spends $30k+ on a vehicle shouldn't have to spend so much money to maintain such a nice vehicle.

I would love to maintain the Peerage as long as everyone's okay with it. I love everyone's enthusiasm and positivity.

Thanks!
Teresa.

Old 10-18-2013, 07:15 AM
minted-rose
3rd Gear
You know! Although I no longer possess a MINI, I'll still be riding to Delaware with everyone for Punkin Chunkin on November 2nd :D

I'm going to make sure I look like I'm following the horde of MINIs.

Old 10-18-2013, 08:28 AM
MotorWorf
4th Gear
MINI Motorwerks Special:
2013 MINI Model Year end Closeout Specials!

2013 MINI PACEMAN ALL 4
$ 35,250 MSRP
$ 1,500 You-ification Credit
$ 1,000 Motor-Tober Savings
$ 1,000 Motor-Tober Match
$ 31,750 Sale Price

2013 MINI CONTRYMAN S ALL 4
$ 32,345 MSRP
$ 500 You-ificatiion
$ 750 Motor-Tober Savings
$ 750 Motor-Tober Match
$ 30,345 Sale Price

Old 10-18-2013, 05:17 PM
DTH2CHRM
5th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I would love to maintain the Peerage as long as everyone's okay with it. I love everyone's enthusiasm and positivity.

Thanks!
Teresa.

I am 100% okay with this!

Congrats on your new ride!!!!

Quick Reply: The New Official Peerage of the Pepper White