General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What if?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Fatherdeth
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lilith in all her bad paint job glory. The cat rod is here. Just a quick sketch.

Old 09-16-2006, 05:22 PM
HighSchoolzMINI
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BadMINI
Lilith in all her bad paint job glory. The cat rod is here. Just a quick sketch.
I actually like that, nice lookin

Old 09-16-2006, 05:38 PM
minigrrl000
3rd Gear
I would forever be in debt to you if I could get a cartoon version of my Basil! Pretty please with a cherry on top I think what you do is so wonderful!

Name:  DSC00917.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  84.7 KB

Name:  DSC00901.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  28.9 KB

Old 09-17-2006, 12:49 AM
SkateMom
1st Gear
Hi Craig,

As I mentioned in my PM, here are the pics. Bagheera is JB/JB. Audrey is CR/W and Lily is PH/W.

"Thank you" seems so inadequate. I can't find the bowing smilies, but the nodding smilies are in agreement...you're amazing

SkateMom

Attached Thumbnails What if?-5122-floor-finished-1m.jpg   What if?-dsc01029-1m.jpg   What if?-turn2photos-cornering-blur-sjgp.jpg  
Old 09-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Darth_Cooper
3rd Gear
got my full size version of DC. Thanks Craig! You're the best!

Old 09-21-2006, 02:47 AM
New Mini
Neutral
Gold Convertible.

My MINI is a gold convertible, There does`nt seem to be one in your cartoons, Can you add it so i can use it.

Old 09-23-2006, 08:50 AM
BlueCooperS
3rd Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I had some trouble getting mine to upload, must have been a problem in NAM. It worked today.

Old 09-24-2006, 12:30 PM
MiniChik
4th Gear
Originally Posted by New Mini
My MINI is a gold convertible, There does`nt seem to be one in your cartoons, Can you add it so i can use it.
They made a gold convertible? I don't know that I've seen one. Would you post some pics so we can all see?

Old 09-26-2006, 10:24 AM
SCoop
6th Gear
COOPERation, you are the best! You are so patient with everyone's requests.

When you get a moment, could you make one for me? EB/W (no sunroof), cobalt blue, EB and white UJ driver's edge stripe; white Kosei K1 Racing wheels. I've included a pic of the back so you can see the wheels. I have a (Virginia) front plate that reads L1L PNUT. The plate in the pic is old:

Thanks so much!

Old 09-26-2006, 10:36 AM
SCoop
6th Gear
Here's another pic with the new plate:

Old 09-26-2006, 12:11 PM
Neverfifty
3rd Gear
LIL PNUT is so cute. What a neat idea of the UJ drivers stripe. I have not seen that before. I have the UJ on my Side Mirrors and regular white bonnet stripes. Just got my Vanity Plates yesterday. Got MRS P33L can't believe someone else in Virginia already had MRS PEEL. Enjoy.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:33 PM
SCoop
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Neverfifty
LIL PNUT is so cute. What a neat idea of the UJ drivers stripe. I have not seen that before. I have the UJ on my Side Mirrors and regular white bonnet stripes. Just got my Vanity Plates yesterday. Got MRS P33L can't believe someone else in Virginia already had MRS PEEL. Enjoy.
Thanks! My Sweetie's MINI also has a UJ driver's edge stripe: his is DS/DS with a black/grey/silver UJ stripe, same size & placement as mine. He's also got a black grill so his looks a lot meaner than my Peanut. Both were created and installed by Mike at Aesthetic Creations. Our MINIs make quite the pair!

I'm surprised that someone else in VA had Mrs Peel already too! I wonder if it's on another MINI or maybe on a classic British car?

Old 09-26-2006, 03:08 PM
yellowbritishrocket
Banned
Hey there jen how ya been?how is good ol va these days?cops give ya any troubles having the JCW exhaust?
hey COOPERation...i know this is gonna sound redundant but i was wondering if i can get one as well...i was in training for Iraq when this all was going on...now im over here in sandland....it would be much appreciated if you could hook Bumbles up....here are a few pics...if ya could can u make him look hyperactive?lol odd request but ask Jen and youll know why lol!

Name:  DSC00076.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  153.3 KB
Name:  DSC00071.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  178.6 KB

Old 09-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Neverfifty
3rd Gear
LIL PNUT what a pair you make! My hubby won't give up his BMW, but thats ok. We do need another car with just alittle more room sometimes! Hey My Mom and I will be in Va Beach sometime the second week of Oct visiting. If you should see me & Mrs Peel out and about, please wave.

Old 09-26-2006, 04:37 PM
dragonflyer
6th Gear
LIL PNUT what a pair you make! My hubby won't give up his BMW, but thats ok. We do need another car with just alittle more room sometimes! Hey My Mom and I will be in Va Beach sometime the second week of Oct visiting. If you should see me & Mrs Peel out and about, please wave.
Hey why don't you stop by the AC/DC install party and say.

That goes for you too PNut. Don't be a stranger. I know Mark will be out but we would love to see you guys.

Now back on topic. I really appreciate all the work the Cooperations does to make these cars for everyone.

Just wanted to say thank you again.

Old 09-27-2006, 04:53 AM
H.A.W.G.
5th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How do you draw those, Do you use Adobe Illustrator or what

Old 09-27-2006, 06:26 AM
SCoop
6th Gear
Originally Posted by yellowbritishrocket
Hey there jen how ya been?how is good ol va these days?cops give ya any troubles having the JCW exhaust?
hey COOPERation...i know this is gonna sound redundant but i was wondering if i can get one as well...i was in training for Iraq when this all was going on...now im over here in sandland....it would be much appreciated if you could hook Bumbles up....here are a few pics...if ya could can u make him look hyperactive?lol odd request but ask Jen and youll know why lol!
Hey Roger, we've been good! We're both loving Virginia a lot - it's so green here! I haven't had any problems with the fine, upstanding VA police, but Marty got a 'Welcome to Virginia' certificate not too long ago. Funny thing is, people drive a lot slower here and I find myself accomodating to it. I used to drive 90+ on the freeways in Cali, but here 75 feels fast... Strange, huh?

Take care of yourself and watch your back over there! Come home in one piece, okay?

Jenn

Old 09-27-2006, 06:29 AM
SCoop
6th Gear
Will Do Neverfifty! I always try to wave to other MINIs!

Old 09-27-2006, 06:32 AM
SCoop
6th Gear
Originally Posted by dragonflyer
Hey why don't you stop by the AC/DC install party and say.

That goes for you too PNut. Don't be a stranger. I know Mark will be out but we would love to see you guys.

Now back on topic. I really appreciate all the work the Cooperations does to make these cars for everyone.

Just wanted to say thank you again.
Hey Mike, how's life these days? I see you're still traveling all over creation... that's good! When/where is the AC/DC party? Is that the one Marty told me about that's coming up? If that's the one, I don't think we can make it. But we'll see you at the Dragon this year! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!

Jenn

Old 09-27-2006, 08:05 AM
yellowbritishrocket
Banned
thats good...just to let ya know the VB police are notorious for exhaust tickets...but you shouldnt have a problem...ya people do drive slower...the worst offenders are the people going through the HRBT...they get in there and they drive 15mph slower!
the only good thing is in va on the interstates around HR in the loop have ver very few places to hide...
hell the way my navy detailer is hounding me....he is trying to get me to take orders back to va...if he can give me enuf incentives it become more attractive to take but we shall see

oh yea!i got my COOPERation design

Originally Posted by SCoop
Hey Roger, we've been good! We're both loving Virginia a lot - it's so green here! I haven't had any problems with the fine, upstanding VA police, but Marty got a 'Welcome to Virginia' certificate not too long ago. Funny thing is, people drive a lot slower here and I find myself accomodating to it. I used to drive 90+ on the freeways in Cali, but here 75 feels fast... Strange, huh?

Take care of yourself and watch your back over there! Come home in one piece, okay?

Jenn

Old 09-28-2006, 05:46 AM
SCoop
6th Gear
Got mine yesterday!!

Thanks Craig!! You're the BEST!

Old 09-28-2006, 01:48 PM
minifiddler
3rd Gear
mar har har !
what do you guys think of this one? we used a combination of a bunch and got crazy with the costomizationness!- you think we could get this for real? my friend totally wants it!
Name:  BIGD.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  9.0 KB

Old 09-28-2006, 01:52 PM
minifiddler
3rd Gear
and hey what do you guys think of mine - i costomized it to look just like Minnie- my baby!

Old 09-28-2006, 09:53 PM
jason430
1st Gear
Originally Posted by minifiddler
and hey what do you guys think of mine - i costomized it to look just like Minnie- my baby!
it looks good

im still deciding on mine!

Old 10-01-2006, 02:24 PM
wizgleeson
Neutral
COOPERation these are all fantastic.

Do you have some time for a groveling request

Bini is my lovely cooper s cabrio in cool blue,blue roof and 2 spots on the front.

If you can thank you very much and if not thank you very much anyway they are all great.

Attached Thumbnails What if?-mini-004.jpg