Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior PICS !! Dr Evil's Final Transformation.

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 02:59 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by kenchan
what you might want to look at now are these.

Wooooooooooo... I like those !! a lot.

I own a pair of these:

Think maybe there are HB and MY MINIs in my future !!??!!

Originally Posted by MLWagner79
Looooooove it
Thank yoooooooooou Mel !!

Old 11-21-2007, 05:38 AM
BlimeyCabrio
6th Gear
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by CR&PW&JB
No plans for performance mods. That beast already has enough horses and outstanding handling. After driving the Autobahns for seven years, I already have enough problems keeping the speedometer out of triple digits. I certainly don't need any more temptation than Dr Evil dishes out now.
Careful... those are "famous last words"...

I said pretty much EXACTLY the same thing about Blimey (without the Autobahn part) for the first few months. Then the REAL insanity began... but it's awesome having a car that gives me so much joy, and one I can scare my family and friends with - while knowing that everything I'm doing is safe. Some form of "HOLY CARP!!!!" has been uttered in the passenger seat of Blimey dozens of times... I love it...

And why the devil would you WANT to keep out of the triple digits, anyway?

Old 11-21-2007, 06:02 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by BlimeyCabrio
Careful... those are "famous last words"...

I said pretty much EXACTLY the same thing about Blimey (without the Autobahn part) for the first few months. Then the REAL insanity began... but it's awesome having a car that gives me so much joy, and one I can scare my family and friends with - while knowing that everything I'm doing is safe. Some form of "HOLY CARP!!!!" has been uttered in the passenger seat of Blimey dozens of times... I love it...

And why the devil would you WANT to keep out of the triple digits, anyway?
I don't WANT to keep out of triple digits. I HAVE to keep out of triple digits.
How would it look if a former Underwriting Manager and current Claim Rep got a call from one of his former employees: "I hate to inform you of this, but because of your third speeding ticket in the past three years, we have to cancel your policy" ??

Okay, so maybe when one of my tickets is more than 3 years old, it'll be time to consider some performance mods.

And yeah, I get yelled at already for scaring the CARP out of my fiancee. Whoduthunk just merging onto a major interstate could cause such words to come out of such a pretty mouth ?