Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Underground Stickers

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 09:57 AM
gnatster
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So if you really want a sticker, granted it's not a m|u one, you can always add to the WheelFinder on Motoring Alliance and get their stickers.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Wolfeee
6th Gear
Originally Posted by cycleguru
Pics of my car were put on the M/U site about a year 1/2 ago. One of the m/u bad boys deemed it fit to post on their Wierd and fugly car forum.They ripped my car and me a new booty. They have a certain type of Mini style in mind.If you don't fit that look. Your open game. I was honered that my baby made it to their forums. I can only hope and pray that one day my car will be accepted in their cool car forum.
How unfortunate.... I love your MINI!

Old 08-05-2009, 12:39 PM
cycleguru
4th Gear
Thanks Wolfeee,It was just a few m/u boys that thought it was ugly and over done. I'm sure some other m/u boys think it looks OK. Hopefully one day you will be able to see my baby up close, Since we live in the same neck of the woods.Summer Splash maybe.

Old 08-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Samtrak
4th Gear
Thanks Wolfeee,It was just a few m/u boys that thought it was ugly and over done. I'm sure some other m/u boys think it looks OK. Hopefully one day you will be able to see my baby up close, Since we live in the same neck of the woods.Summer Splash maybe.
after careful deliberation and viewing of your gallery... I think your MINI rocks! youve done a fine job. to each his own, and youve done a fabulous job!

Old 08-05-2009, 02:58 PM
mdbsat
5th Gear
Pics of my car were put on the M/U site about a year 1/2 ago. One of the m/u bad boys deemed it fit to post on their Wierd and fugly car forum.They ripped my car and me a new booty. They have a certain type of Mini style in mind.If you don't fit that look. Your open game. I was honered that my baby made it to their forums. I can only hope and pray that one day my car will be accepted in their cool car forum.
Oh man. Who cares what they think. The site is mainly kids who like lowered minis. All they do over there is make fun of NAM until they need to sell somthing OR get REAL technical information then they may grace this site

Your car looks great btw

Old 08-05-2009, 04:11 PM
everytimeidie027
6th Gear
I joined MU when I was at stock height, had the chrome package on my car, and all that haha. You don't have to have a crazy modified car to fit in.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Mini Fireman
5th Gear
Originally Posted by mdbsat
Oh man. Who cares what they think. The site is mainly kids who like lowered minis. All they do over there is make fun of NAM until they need to sell somthing OR get REAL technical information then they may grace this site

Your car looks great btw
Dude, really. Stop with the axe grinding and go drive your MINI. If that doesn't work then try going back on your meds.

BTW, you haven't mentioned that you are/were supposedly pretty good friends with a couple of the team members on MU. What's that say about you and them if all you do is talk trash about the place.

I do appreciate the characterization of us as "kids" since I can assure you that I'm definitely not that young and neither are alot of the members.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:22 PM
MoxieMini
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude I really like your sled a lot (and I'm an MU "boy" :P). Personally, I'd paint the hood scoop body color, but even the white looks good.

Last edited by MoxieMini; 08-05-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-05-2009, 04:23 PM
MoxieMini
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Mini Fireman
Dude, really. Stop with the axe grinding and go drive your MINI. If that doesn't work then try going back on your meds.

BTW, you haven't mentioned that you are/were supposedly pretty good friends with a couple of the team members on MU. What's that say about you and them if all you do is talk trash about the place.

I do appreciate the characterization of us as "kids" since I can assure you that I'm definitely not that young and neither are alot of the members.
Werd.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Mini Fireman
5th Gear
The stickers can be had pretty easily by simply asking for them. The only thing that is asked is that you participate in the forum and get to know the other members a little BEFORE asking. I don't think that's asking too much.

If you have been posting and been missed by the sticker fairy then just PM Flamez.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:49 PM
ashboomstick
5th Gear
I agree with Sam and Moxie, the car's good. I would do somethings differently, but hey, does anybody really want their car to look the exact same as anyone else's? Variety is the spice of life, after all. Plus, if your gonna have a bunch of stickers, the door sill is a good place for em ( doesn't clutter up the windows.) Keep on keepin on man, and get that car on the track, looks like it's got the potential to be a quick car

mdbsat- c'mon man, really?? and yes, M|U people do come here for technical info, because this forum used to be more focused on that kind of thing (far more so than now) long before you joined here and thankfully those threads have not vanished into the ether. People would be stupid not to use that resource, no matter what forum they "reside" at.

Old 08-05-2009, 05:20 PM
gnatster
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Mini Fireman

If you have been posting and been missed by the sticker fairy then just PM Flamez.
Oh the eye burn...

Flaming sticker fairy outfit....

Old 08-05-2009, 05:20 PM
hardingsan
4th Gear
Originally Posted by irieman
One I didn't see was the "how do i get a sticker" post, which
a) always gets the same responses you've seen here, times 20 and
b) is a good thing
qft. ohhh, qft all over the place.

cycleguru - not gonna lie, it's a little loud for my taste, but with that said, it's not bad by a long shot. the hoodscoop and the "cooper s" are a little far, but i really dig the wheels and the *gasp* oscari vents.

ps ~ i'm one of the "close to stockers" on m|u and i've never gotten more than a playful razzing. i think the truth is people are letting there feelings get hurt too quickly.

Old 08-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Chase
4th Gear

Your car looks great btw

Kids? come on Danny. just because Justin and I are young

The only reason you didnt lower your car was because of your back, so dont act like that

And Ash made a good point. This site is mainly for technical information, and Mu generally speaking is for people to socialize and look at alot of different styles. And yes alot of the MU members like lowered cars, thats just our style.

Some people associate us as being elitists, but in reality we just want people that are going to represent us (as in stickers) to actually be apart of the site and not just come over for the sticker.

Last edited by Chase; 08-05-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Mini Fireman
5th Gear
Originally Posted by gnatster
Oh the eye burn...

Flaming sticker fairy outfit....
Just for you Nathan.

Old 08-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Alpha Motoring
6th Gear
Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts
I joined when my car was pretty stock, and was easily fitted in, great guys, great community!

Old 08-05-2009, 06:55 PM
4Boogie
all throttle no bottle
This is what I was told when I asked where to buy a sticker too soon. I thought I was doing a good thing by trying to support the site but I didnt realize MU is nothing like NAM. They do not sell decals or memberships, its not a business its a family. I'm glad I took the time to become a part of it because it my home now and I am welcome with open arms. The following was posted by Rally:

M|U is a close group of friends. When there are events, we all hang out together, help each other, cook meals together, and share in the good times. Online we joke with each other, listen to each others' problems, or help each other with questions. The sticker is a nice representation of this relationship that we all share as a group of friends. It's because of this that we don't hand them out to people that are brand new. We aren't saying you can't join in on the group of friends....the more the merrier. But like any house party where you're a stranger, you start fitting in by casually getting to know people through conversation. It could take 50 posts or 1000 posts, we would just like to reserve our stickers for those among this strange little family we've developed We just want to avoid handing someone a sticker and then never seeing them again.....then we feel like the girl who doesn't get a phone call the next day

Old 08-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Samtrak
4th Gear

Your car looks great btw
is that neccesary? cmon dude. were talking about stickers here. please calm down, and lets get back on topic.

hollis, flamez, lagston... and a few others have stickers available or can point you in the right direction. thanks for the support!!

Old 08-06-2009, 06:37 AM
cycleguru
4th Gear
Thanks Guys, I will have to update my Pics soon. The scoops are now Black and the rocker stickers are now Matt Black.A little less in your face.I didn't do it because of What the M/U boys said I'm always changing things on my baby. Oh yea i have one of the most Awesome sounds systems you have ever seen in a Mini. I will post pics soon. Oh yea almost forgot everything is carbon on the outside. Door Handles, gas cap,Boot pull.Side vents, mirror caps.

Last edited by cycleguru; 08-06-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Sketch
5th Gear
Originally Posted by Alpha Motoring
I joined when my car was pretty stock, and was easily fitted in, great guys, great community!
Same here. The community is A+. And there is plenty of technology how-tos and available help if it is needed.

Btw, my mini is not lowered and although I have plans to do so (a long with a few other things), everyone on MU is kind enough to respect my car and the positive attributes (and at one point, the negative things as well :D) that it has. I have made many friends on the site and have already met several members in person. It is a truly awesome community and am proud to be part of it.

Old 08-06-2009, 06:44 PM
07BPB
5th Gear
Oh yea i have one of the most Awesome sounds systems you have ever seen in a Mini. I will post pics soon.
Please do. Im working on an install myself, its taking a while but when its done it should be pretty nice. Be good to see what you have done. Nice mini too, I didn't mind all the white decals.

On the M|U topic, I love the site. Its a laid back forum, where half the time we are talking about minis, the other half posting random photos of... things... My mini is only on springs with some other aesthetic mods and I make fun of myself more than people make fun of me because of my 'not so low' ride height. They are a great bunch of people.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:04 PM
06PWMCS
1st Gear

Your car looks great btw
Put down the hatorade

Old 08-07-2009, 03:59 AM
everytimeidie027
6th Gear
Originally Posted by 06PWMCS
Put down the hatorade

Old 08-07-2009, 07:34 AM
Pir8 97
4th Gear
Originally Posted by 4Boogie
This is what I was told when I asked where to buy a sticker too soon. I thought I was doing a good thing by trying to support the site but I didnt realize MU is nothing like NAM. They do not sell decals or memberships, its not a business its a family. I'm glad I took the time to become a part of it because it my home now and I am welcome with open arms. The following was posted by Rally:

M|U is a close group of friends. When there are events, we all hang out together, help each other, cook meals together, and share in the good times. Online we joke with each other, listen to each others' problems, or help each other with questions. The sticker is a nice representation of this relationship that we all share as a group of friends. It's because of this that we don't hand them out to people that are brand new. We aren't saying you can't join in on the group of friends....the more the merrier. But like any house party where you're a stranger, you start fitting in by casually getting to know people through conversation. It could take 50 posts or 1000 posts, we would just like to reserve our stickers for those among this strange little family we've developed We just want to avoid handing someone a sticker and then never seeing them again.....then we feel like the girl who doesn't get a phone call the next day

Old 08-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Mr Battle
3rd Gear
I'm no kid! I turn 16 next week!

Quick Reply: Interior/Exterior Underground Stickers