Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior STRI X-Line Gauges.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 06:59 AM
plasticknives
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
STRI X-Line Gauges.....

Awful quality control. I originally ordered a boost gauge, was sent the wrong one, not to mention the needle sat at -2in/hg. Got a replacement, needle sat at -4in/hg. Had my money refunded.

Ordered from another vendor (which doesn't even matter since it seems everyone drop ships from the manufacturer), boost gauge had a scratched bezel and what looks like a used lens (lots of light scratches), water temp and oil pressure gauges had dust on the INSIDE of the lens. Had replacements sent to me. Received oil temp instead of oil pressure, water temp had some mold imperfection, or scratch, on the inside of the lens, and boost gauge had a scratch in the bezel, again.

I originally chose these gauges based on the crisp and clean style, thinking they couldn't be any less quality than the Glowshifts I was coming from. Man was I wrong.. I have owned Autometer, Prosport, AEM, and Glowshift, all of which I would place higher than these.

Should have just kept the Glowshifts