Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Sponsor Product Review - Redline Goods Shift & Brake Boots

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004 | 01:34 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hi everybody,

proudly presenting pictures of a black/yellow two-tone set that was shipped
a few days ago to their lucky recipient! This is for a C5 Corvette.
Another discount code for those of you wanting to order is here as well:

2STW8Y8V842

As you know, we DO NOT charge extra for customizations like two-tone boots!

Thank you!
Maciek

Old 11-17-2004 | 08:52 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
New Leathers!

Hello!

We have some VERY important updates to make, so please read through this short post.

We finally have LIGHT GRAY and MEDIUM GRAY leathers available!

They are fully represented on the color chart at http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm. If you click these new colors you will see sample pictures, including some which compare (on the same picture) all our dark (charcoal), medium and light gray leathers to each other.

We have also totally re-vamped our TWO-TONE page (http://www.redlinegoods.com/TwoTone.shtm) - it now has a list of all the two-tone combinations we have pictures for and if you click the respective item on the list, it will show you sample photos.

As usual, we do NOT charge extra for either of these exciting new leather colors, and the prices are $40 shipped for one boot or $60 shipped for a set of two. Here's another 10% discount code to get those prices down instantly: 28RARR886H6

To whet your appetite, here are some sample pictures of some interesting color combinations!

Black/light gray two-tone Mustang boots:

Black/yellow two-tone C5 Corvette automatic:

Thank you!
Maciek

Old 11-24-2004 | 01:12 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hi everyone,

we would like to show you some of the colors that we have available at present. Please go to our color chart (http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm) to see more (there are samples of boots in all those colors installed in various cars)!

Black
Charcoal
Medium gray
Light gray
Cream
White
Red
Burgundy
Brown
Tan
Beige
Light yellow
Orange
Blue

For those of you ready to order, here is another discount code. This one is valid UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH at Midnight!

2E8I88X9O0C

just punch it in while ordering!

Thank you!
Maciek

Old 11-24-2004 | 01:59 PM
Rick-Anderson
|
6th Gear
I wrote this review exactly six months ago today and it is time for an update. The shift and handbrake boots are as nice as the day I installed them and they have worn extremely well. This is still the best improvement I have made to the inside of the car so far and I get lots of compliments about how nice they are. But It is time for me to get rid of them now. That is, so I can order myself a pair of two-tone boots! So after six months, I give them a 10 out of 10.

Old 11-29-2004 | 07:44 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Everyone,

we now have the design template for the AT shift boots for the MINI. We're looking for people interested in testing it out for us.

If you're interested, please check out this thread: https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...ad.php?t=33752

Thank you!
Maciek

Old 12-16-2004 | 02:33 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hi everyone!

Here's a new discount code to buy our boots with 10% off: H2MIX8966K3. As usual, just paste it into the order form while ordering and you'll get the discount immediately.

I would also like to brag with a reference email one of our customers sent us spontaneously a few days ago:

------------------------------------------
I got my shift boot and ebrake boot the other day while I was out of
town but I got back today and went straight to the garage to get it
in. I've got a few items of input I just wanted to let you know:
Your installation tips (mazda rx-7) were pretty much spot on, walked
me right through everything.
The boots themselves are great!! Very high quality stuff and the red
threading, although it seems subtle, stands out a lot and really adds
a nice touch to it - exactly what I wanted!
I ordered a bunch of products online (like 5) at the same time,
believe it or not yours was actually the 2nd item I got... I don't
know if thats saying good about you or bad about the others but hey
nice job!
Overall my experience was VERY good and I will definetly recommend you
to anyone who asks Keep up the great work!
------------------------------------------

Thank you!
Maciek

Old 01-19-2005 | 08:57 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hi everyone!

I'd like to wish you all a late Happy New Year with lots of car excitement and give you some shift boot color ideas we particularly like - maybe something here will float YOUR boat?

The first one is what we call quadruple thread. Basically there are four, not two as usual, rows of colored stitching next to each other and by combining different colors of inside and outside stitch you can get really cool results. Like red and silver: silver to match an aluminum shift **** if you have one and red for the JDM look.

The second one is another good picture of a two-tone color combination, this is black and blue and this is probably the best picture of our blue leather lately:

As always with us, no extra charge for either one of those options and here's a 10% discount code to make this an even better deal for all us car enthusiasts: U350I8FG72H.

Thank you!
Maciek

Old 01-23-2005 | 02:37 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
FINALLY some pictures of our tan (actually two tone charcoal/tan) boots in a CORDOVA TAN INTERIOR MINI. As you see, it's a VERY good match.

A current discount code for these items is: A35O0N8D8F4.

Thank you,
Maciek

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 01-24-2005 at 06:57 AM.
Old 02-16-2005 | 08:05 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hi everyone!

We'd like to announce some expansions to our color schemes. Here are some sample pictures.

1. Some new blue colors are available. The background of the picture below is our current blue leather. The random pieces are the new options.

2. We have acquired a beautiful SIERRA leather, it's absolutely fantastic. It's the little piece in the center of this picture. To it's right there is our BEIGE leather (so that you can see the comparison), the background is an original C5 Corvette light oak colored piece.

How to order these new colors? Please choose "Other" as the leather in the combo-boxes in our order form, and use the note field to tell us which one you want: Sierra, light blue, navy blue or violety blue.

We'll post better pictures as soon as they become available (very soon!)

Here's a current 10% discount code to make it an easier decision: 3RL516N6E3U.

Thank you!
Maciek

Old 03-07-2005 | 08:50 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hello,

We'd like to show off a very interesting color combination one of our C5 Corvette customers ordered. The pictures don't do it justice, it looks even better in person.

It's a two-tone (black and light gray) set with quadruple (red AND light gray) thread.

Hopefully, this will be an inspiration to some of you!

Here's a current 10% discount code to make it an easier decision: PMI3524G3D6.

Thank you!
Maciek

Old 03-07-2005 | 05:21 PM
kapps
6th Gear
I finally had time to get pics of the boots with the Whalen **** I got for Christmas. It looks absolutely fantastic with a Whalen ****...

Attached Thumbnails Sponsor Product Review - Redline Goods Shift & Brake Boots-dsc00061.jpg   Sponsor Product Review - Redline Goods Shift & Brake Boots-dsc00062.jpg  
Old 03-22-2005 | 02:55 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hello,

We have recently added more blue colors to our color chart. We'd like to invite you to see sample pictures in our color chart (http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm) and, as a teaser, here are two photos of a BLACK-VIOLETY BLUE two-tone set of boots with white thread.

Quite an interesting color combination, very cool and elegant. The second picture uses flash, so the colors come out a bit lighter than in reality. The first picture is very close to the actual colors.

Hopefully, this will be an inspiration to some of you! Here's a current 10% discount code to make it an easier decision: Y3R52GY4U9. This code is VALID UNTIL MARCH 31ST.

Thank you!
Maciek

Old 04-11-2005 | 03:41 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

This weekend was a small disaster for us... Due to hardware problems with our ISP our site was unavailable for 48h as of Friday late night. The website is back online, however we still haven't received any emails - and chances are some of them are lost. If you haven't heard from us, or your email bounced as undeliverable, please send it again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (I'm hoping that by the time you do so, they will have restored our email capabilities fully).

Here's another teaser picture. Again, black and violety blue leathers, this time however, custom thread: PINK (kind of like the STI logo pink, flash in this picture makes it appear slightly brighter than it is). This is actually a WRX STI set.

Here's a current 10% discount code again: 3I5K3I2V6W0. This code is VALID UNTIL APRIL 20th.

Thank you and drive safely!
Maciek

Old 04-26-2005 | 07:08 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

Another beauty. This is a VIOLETY-BLUE and WHITE TWO TONE Mustang e-brake boot. It's a really nice color combination, as you can see! If you have a white or blue car with any interior accents in white or blue, this is would make a very nice upgrade:

Here's a current 10% discount code again: O353YN2Y9U0. This code is VALID UNTIL APRIL 30th.

Maciek

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 05-06-2005 at 08:00 AM.
Old 05-06-2005 | 07:51 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

A new month - a new discount code. And another new color combination we have delivered to a customer. This is a SIERRA/CREAM set (for a C5 Corvette actually) with SIERRA thread. I personally really like it, hope it appeals to you as well:

Here's a current 10% discount code again: H3XSR5404P5. This code is VALID UNTIL MAY 15TH!

Maciek

Old 06-09-2005 | 05:42 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

A new month - a new discount code. Here are two very interesting two-tone color combinations. There are two pictures for each, first one with flash, second one - without it.

BLACK/CREAM

VIOLETY BLUE/CREAM

Here's a current 10% discount code again: 3GBM5484YW2. This code is VALID UNTIL JUNE 15TH!

Maciek

Old 06-23-2005 | 03:13 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

We'd like to present another new two-tone color combination. This one is particularly dear to our hearts, seeing as red and white are the colors of the flag of Poland, where we spend a LOT of our time on RedlineGoods' production and shipping.

Which gives us an idea we'd like to follow to make a shift boot in the color of the US flag... Maybe red/white two-tone with a LOT of blue stitching... ?

Here's another 10% discount code: 3JA5489HIN0. This code is VALID UNTIL JUNE 30TH!

Maciek

Old 07-13-2005 | 10:16 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

To show off how up to the times we are here is a picture of our VERY custom work done for a 05GT: a custom made ebrake boot and an automatic transmission shift boot. None of these were available before we designed them!

The colors are charcoal and black leathers with red stitching. The picture kind of shows the difference between

Here's another 10% discount code: 35KU5N66TV0. This code is VALID UNTIL JULY 20TH!

Maciek

Old 07-27-2005 | 07:23 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hello,

we have a new offer for everyone! This time, no discount code BUT we hope that what we're going to offer here is EVEN BETTER!

We have launched a summer promotion of our website and WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now!

In case you'd rather wait it out and make us post another discount code - WE WILL NOT be posting further discount codes until the end of this special (at least until the end of August). But the old discount codes still give you SOME discount which can be combined with the free shipping special (hint, hint)!

Another inspirational picture of our customer's setup. It's a Mustang 05GT shift boot in two version of RED and BLACK two-tone with QUADRUPLE thread: CONTRASTING (red stitch on black panels and black stitch on red ones) and an additional row of outside SILVER thread. It's a great combo for that car, which is a red 05GT with aluminum accents in it's normally black interior. The leather ties the dominant interior color together with the exterior, and the thread matches the aluminum accents.

The first version is left side black, right side red, the second one is alternating.

Maciek

Old 08-03-2005 | 04:54 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor

Hi guys,

again, no discount code this time, but just to remind you, our SUMMER SPECIAl is still on! WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now! Just in case you'd rather wait it out and make us post another discount code - WE WILL NOT be posting further discount codes until the end of this special. But the old discount codes still give you SOME discount which can be combined with the free shipping special (hint, hint)!

Do you like our products? Do you think we do a great job? Do YOUR FRIENDS like our products (after you've shown them our website)? Well, why not MAKE SOME MONEY on such referrals? We have a VERY GENEROUS OFFER for you: BECOME A REDLINEGOODS AFFILIATE, put the affiliate links we'll provide on your website (even your CarDomain or forum signature - we're OK with all that) and:

1. Make 10% on all sales made by your visitors or make 5% and give them a 5% discount!
2. Get a commission on ALL their future purchases for up to 5 years!
3. You can use the affiliate program to buy for your own use!

More info on the affiliate program here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/affiliate.shtm

Now, on to some pictures!

This one is MEAN - it's like taking JDM to the next level. I personally LOVE it!!

And, in case you wondered whatever happened to the shiftboot pictures on my terrace in our previous post, here it is where it belongs, in a georgeous '05 Mustang:

Take good care,
Maciek

Old 08-12-2005 | 10:43 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hello,

As some of you know, we have launched a summer promotion of our website and WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now!

In case you'd rather wait it out and make us post another discount code - WE WILL NOT be posting further discount codes until the end of this special (at least until the end of August). But the old discount codes still give you SOME discount which can be combined with the free shipping special (hint, hint)!

You may remember the black/red two-tone with quadruple contrasting and silver threads we have posted pictures of previously. We've added a matching ebrake boot to it and both those boots together look AWESOME! Just look:

Maciek

Old 08-24-2005 | 01:08 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor

Hello,

As some of you know, we have launched a summer promotion of our website and WE COVER SHIPPING on all orders above $50.

That special WILL EXPIRE at the end of August - we have already decided that and it's definite. So, if you're still deciding if you'd like just a shift boot (or just an ebrake boot) or both - do get both. It's much more economical now - but only if you do it by August 31st!

Here's a color combination we have found particularly cool for those who have tan-ish interiors. This is a black/sierra two-tone with silver thread. The black will match the wheel (and any other black pieces of your interior, and let's face it, we all have some black in our interiors), the sierra will match the tan-ish accents of the interior and the silver will match any aluminum parts (shift ****, perhaps) you have added... Replace sierra with whatever color theme you have going in your interior, and it's a perfect color set!!

Maciek

Old 09-02-2005 | 04:00 AM
KevinBaker
3rd Gear
Hi Maciek,

I've been planning on getting a set for a while.. but actually lost the thread

Any chance of a new discount code?

Also, which colour blue most closely matches the blue in my Mini leather seats?

Cheers,

Kevin Baker

Old 09-04-2005 | 01:48 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by KevinBaker
I've been planning on getting a set for a while.. but actually lost the thread

Any chance of a new discount code? Also, which colour blue most closely matches the blue in my Mini leather seats?
Hello!

There will be a new code once we get the free shipping off the site (all up to our webmaster, should be done in 24h from now)... I think medium blue is a good match for the MINI lapis blue...

Maciek

Old 09-07-2005 | 09:40 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor

Hello everyone!

We have decided to add VINYL DECALS to each order. Everybody who orders, will receive two of them. One is colored, the other - grayscale. Use them as you like, but if you decide to put them up on your car, we'd be honored.

THEY ARE 100% FREE OF CHARGE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE ADDITION OF THOSE DECALS AT ALL!

Here's what they look like. First the colored one:

And the black/white one, on two different cars:

Here's a wider angle shot to show the rough size (it's 7 1/8 by 4 3/4 by the way):

I didn't really stick it well, you can see the transparent backing... Obviously with more time and patience you can do a much better job.

Following the information you received before, we have cancelled the summer special. That's right, no more free shipping! But I wouldn't be myself if I posted this without a discount code now, would I? So, here's one for your ordering pleasure!

KE3572B3KI6 - valid until midnight on September 12th!

Oh, and what to do if you would really want the decals, but you've ordered our products already? Well, we WILL GIVE YOU A FREE SET OF DECALS, all we need to charge is shipping ($6). Just click here to order:
http://www.redlinegoods.com/order.shtm?product=decals

Maciek

Quick Reply: Interior/Exterior Sponsor Product Review - Redline Goods Shift & Brake Boots