Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Full custom interior

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 10:47 AM
Xanthus
Coordinator :: South East - Florida
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Full custom interior

I am looking for someone to do a full custom interior that is remotely near me.

I have removed the seats in the back and want to have the area a flat open space for storage. I do want the flat top carpeted. I would a the sub to use the seat well behind the driver seat, and the other well to have constraining walls around it and a lid on the top to put the basic road hazard supplies (flares tire repair kit and the like). The compartment I would want lit when it opens. In the boot area where the new deck will be slightly higher than it is now to continue the flat surface, I would like the whole thing to hinge in both directions (I have an easy way to do this.) to expose plugs and battery chargers and some additional tools and the like. I spoke with "The Interior Shop" some time ago about the headliner and I have the sunroof so there is not much use to me in designs as there is little room to see them. I would however like to have lights for shows and the like in the headliner as well as the footwells, and under the bonnet. I have some such lights installed so I could see the concept, but they are haphazardly done my me so they leave a little to be desired. I would like the top to have rails with rubber on top of them to stop things from sliding all over, as well as the hooks for cargo nets, as I will need to secure all items if I am driving hard.

I will likely need to have an amp to handle the subwoffer, and I would LIKE to use a Harmon/Kardon one, as that is the upgrade that I already have from MINI.

If you represennt such a company please contact me by PM, as I would like to discuss prices and you may want to keep that private. If you have a company to refer me to for this, please reply with that information.

Thank you in advance.

Old 11-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Xanthus
Coordinator :: South East - Florida
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FYI still searching.

Liking the seatbacks Moss has, but I need the full work done in the back to the above description.