Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior "OEM" Armrest Group buy part deux

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 06:26 PM
LombardStreet
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
"OEM" Armrest Group buy part deux

For those of you who are interested in the "OEM" Armrest (that apparently wasn't, then was, and now once again isn't available in the US)...

I got an email from Alex today. He's doing another group buy. The price is 130 euros (about $168), including shipping to the US. There's information on Motoringfile.

He's doing it through a German MINI web site MINI-technik.de, but the page I've linked to is in English. You need to be a registered member of the board to send him a "PN" (="PM") to order one. Registration is pretty much like all the other MINI boards around - you should be able to figure it out even if you don't read German. Babelfish can be helpful in a pinch.

[Note that after you compose your private message, "Absenden" is "send" and "Vorschau" is "preview." If you vorschau your message, you haven't absendened it yet.]

If dealing with this German website is too much hassle, I've heard people predict that these will "probably" be made available in the US eventually. Your guess is as good as (or better than) mine. I tried Classic MINI and they said "not available," so I ordered from Alex.

If you don't know what the OEM armrest is, try doing a search for "OEM armrest" with the "titles only" option. I'm pretty sure I've seen them discussed here...

Old 12-03-2004, 07:02 PM
njnorm
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Official Mini Armrest on ebay starting at $1

Alex sent me an extra one which is now on ebay starting at $1 good luck and enjoy the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MESE:IT