Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Perfect Interior, No Option For It...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 10:13 PM
CapWKidd
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perfect Interior, No Option For It...

I am about to order my MINI, problem is, the exact options I want for the interior are not available, that being the hyper blue interior, with anthracite everywhere gray plastic would be, but this is not an option, nor is the option of having the blue leather inserts in the seats WITHOUT blue carpet. So, I suppose once thing I could do, is order the black seats, order the blue dash/anthracite head liner, and buy anthracite collums for the dash, and for the door pulls .... what do you folks think? I wonder how much those parts cost? I guess I can call parts tomorrow, eh? Seems that, if I can not get the interior the way I want it, I could just go all black in and out .... haha.. I am still kind of considering the yellow, but, once again, you can not pick yellow interior, with anthracite. Also, I have seen mention of a wood trim option, but it sure is not on MINI's car builder cite! I have noticed some problems with the site, like, when you choose the exterior crome pack, it does not show all the crome items you get, well, that is, comparing it to what the MINIs at the dealer actually have on them from chrome items. Thoughts?? Thanks.

Doug