Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Mini Pirate Rocks

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 01:20 PM
chows4us
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mini Pirate Rocks

I guess this would be a shameless plug for MiniPirate, one of NAM's new vendors.

I was looking for some custom graphic and didn't like what I saw at their website http://www.minipirate.com/shop.htm But, I combined a couple of their designs and Phil was kind enough to make them for me. He designed them IN A DAY and just got them and installed today.

This is a custom design, not stock. The first pic is to see the flow of the theme.

The second pic is closer

The REAL test is that this is the Wife's daily commuter and she thinks they rock (which makes me a happy man)

Thank Mini Pirate

Old 08-18-2005, 04:57 PM
MrV
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice to see actual photos. Their site definately needs example photos instead of the graphics.

Old 08-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Moskito
5th Gear
Phil is a good guy indeed and yes it is nice to see some real cars with stickers.

H

Old 08-18-2005, 07:39 PM
gokartride
6th Gear
That is SO cool!!!

Old 08-18-2005, 07:51 PM
MINIclo
7th Gear Gal
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Please post more pix of that MINI! It looks great, but I'd like to see a few more angles!

Clover

Old 08-19-2005, 03:08 PM
CrazyPhil @ Mini Pirate
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey guys I'm blushing

Thanks for the kind words Art, and yes as we build up our customer base we will have a section with real life cars..not just mine

The stock decals are going well here in the UK, but offering the custom side just adds another dimension to what people want. We are always coming up with new ideas for stuff which we will add to the site, so watch this space.....

Phil.

Old 09-19-2005, 03:51 PM
illegalprelude
4th Gear
indeed. ive been wanting to order some stuff from the site and the pictures posted look very nice. ive been just been hesitant because no examples are offered and im not sure what im going to get myself into.

example: door decal...is it just a big huge white space?...? do we say what number we want...kinda confused on that

Old 09-19-2005, 04:02 PM
chows4us
6th Gear
Originally Posted by illegalprelude
example: door decal...is it just a big huge white space?...? do we say what number we want...kinda confused on that
Good question. Email Phil, he's a nice guy and will put on it anything you want.

For Clo, new pic

Old 09-19-2005, 11:32 PM
CrazyPhil @ Mini Pirate
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by illegalprelude
indeed. ive been wanting to order some stuff from the site and the pictures posted look very nice. ive been just been hesitant because no examples are offered and im not sure what im going to get myself into.

Hi, glad you like our stuff.....and yes as we grow and get more photos of 'finished' customers cars we will put pics on the site. That is the next part of our development plan for the site.

Re the door decal, it is based on the old style Rally door sticker that has all the number and Rally sponsors info placed on, but we supply it as a blank for people to add their own other stickers. We will be delighted to put whatever you would like into the space, be it a number, logo or your own design. The reason we don't put a number on as a stock item is because here in the UK the Police don't like people driving around with race numbers on the side of cars...as it shows to them that you are indeed racing!!!!

But please feel free to email me or PM me for more info. Also attached an A Panel decal we produced for a customer, this is an actual decal...not photoshop.

And Art, hope to dispatch you order in the next few days mate, and hope you had a great 'vacation' -Phil.

Attached Thumbnails Mini Pirate Rocks-mini-016-small.jpg   Mini Pirate Rocks-mini-017small.jpg  
Old 09-20-2005, 01:55 AM
illegalprelude
4th Gear
Originally Posted by CrazyPhil @ Mini Pirate
Hi, glad you like our stuff.....and yes as we grow and get more photos of 'finished' customers cars we will put pics on the site. That is the next part of our development plan for the site.

Re the door decal, it is based on the old style Rally door sticker that has all the number and Rally sponsors info placed on, but we supply it as a blank for people to add their own other stickers. We will be delighted to put whatever you would like into the space, be it a number, logo or your own design. The reason we don't put a number on as a stock item is because here in the UK the Police don't like people driving around with race numbers on the side of cars...as it shows to them that you are indeed racing!!!!

But please feel free to email me or PM me for more info. Also attached an A Panel decal we produced for a customer, this is an actual decal...not photoshop.

And Art, hope to dispatch you order in the next few days mate, and hope you had a great 'vacation' -Phil.
hey man. good to hear :smile: ill for sure be doing some homework on the theme i want to go with my car and then get a hold of you guys