Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Rear wiper removal solutions.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006 | 04:00 PM
SpunkytheTuna
4th Gear
If you decide to create a MINI squirt gun, I'd suggest that you choose carefully who to squirt.

I have it on good authority that on at least one occasion a person who shall remain nameless was on a road trip on a motorcycle and some clown outside of Jacksonville, NC pulled that particular squirter stunt on him at a traffic light late at night. The ensuing discussion went quite badly for the driver of the squirt gun.

So don't presume that all the world loves a smart-***. Or that we are all too cute for repercussions, 'cuz we're not.

Or so I have it on good authority.

Old 04-01-2006 | 04:05 PM
Minifiend
4th Gear
I already tested this on my roommate as an april fools joke...nothing like some water in the face when you least expect it.

Originally Posted by not-so-rednwhitecooper
yeah, i sealed the inside of the glass with blue sillicone
Was the cap a little loose before you sealed it? Also, if I wanted to undo this later, does the blue silicon come off fairly easily? Thanks

Old 04-01-2006 | 04:10 PM
Minifiend
4th Gear
Originally Posted by SpunkytheTuna
If you decide to create a MINI squirt gun, I'd suggest that you choose carefully who to squirt.

I have it on good authority that on at least one occasion a person who shall remain nameless was on a road trip on a motorcycle and some clown outside of Jacksonville, NC pulled that particular squirter stunt on him at a traffic light late at night. The ensuing discussion went quite badly for the driver of the squirt gun.

So don't presume that all the world loves a smart-***. Or that we are all too cute for repercussions, 'cuz we're not.

Or so I have it on good authority.
Thanks for the heads up. I knew at some point someone would step in with something about unlawful behavior or with some story about a joke went bad. I only intend to pull this kind of "joke" on my friends as a surprise. Not something I plan on doing to people I don't know (especially in Tucson, Arizona). To be honest, I will probably get tired of the way it looks and just plug the thing up for good. Doesn't mean I can't have fun until then.

Old 04-01-2006 | 04:33 PM
Mayim
4th Gear
Originally Posted by kibosh
I do like the look without it though... any idea on the weight savings?

Ha! I know! It's like a 911 back there with that thing.