Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Anyone have contact info for MiniSwag?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006 | 12:51 PM
ImagoX
|
6th Gear
Anyone have contact info for MiniSwag?

I've been trying to reach MiniSwag.com for like a week now about my missing engine bay eyes, but their email seems jammed up. It's sending to motorswag@gmail.com, and I'm getting delivery delay errors. Does anyone know if the owners read or post in here? I'm hoping they do. Thanks!

Old 08-04-2006 | 01:05 PM
o4amini
6th Gear
Originally Posted by ImagoX
I've been trying to reach MiniSwag.com for like a week now about my missing engine bay eyes, but their email seems jammed up. It's sending to motorswag@gmail.com, and I'm getting delivery delay errors. Does anyone know if the owners read or post in here? I'm hoping they do. Thanks!
I had a return into them and haven't received a credit yet, so I sent an email and this was the answer I got. The owner is in the hospital. Hope this helps explain what's going on.

Old 08-04-2006 | 01:14 PM
ImagoX
|
6th Gear
Ah, well that DOES explain it. I hope they get better soon (and not just so they'll email me back). No biggie...

Old 11-16-2006 | 07:59 PM
THAMINI
2nd Gear
Ordered from them almost 2 weeks ago. Don't get any real answers after email. Just a shipping conformation for the USPS that tells you nothing. However, They took my money already, but NO PRODUCT. Why charge the xtra to have "Priority Mail" which only should take 2-3 days. WANT MY EYES. Probally will not do business with them anymore.

Old 11-16-2006 | 11:47 PM
DVLMINI
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by pcohen
Ordered from them almost 2 weeks ago. Don't get any real answers after email. Just a shipping conformation for the USPS that tells you nothing. However, They took my money already, but NO PRODUCT. Why charge the xtra to have "Priority Mail" which only should take 2-3 days. WANT MY EYES. Probally will not do business with them anymore.
Mr, Cohen.
Priority mail is not "extra." It's the safest, least expensive way to ship to you.
As far as your order goes, you ordered on 11/3. Our Cooper Contacts are selling so fast that I can't keep some colors in stock and the print turnaround is 10-14 days. Your order shipped 11/14 with the delivery confirmation number of 9101805213907360456659, with which USPS.com will confirm delivery only. It is not a "tracking" type service. UPS offers this and UPS is an option in our shipping methods.

As far as the delay of your order, this time it's my father who is dying. Mom died last August and Dad is at Fairview Hospital in Cleveland,OH. So am I.

I'm not seeking your sympathy although I'm sure you would be sincere in offering it and I thank you in advance.

I shipped your order myself on the way to the airport for my 3rd flight to Cleveland in 2 weeks. In the future, please call my cell phone if your matter is urgent. I ship nearly 100 orders per week and can't possibly answer every individual email. When/if an email comes in re: an order, I check the order---if it has not shipped for some reason, I get it shipped and send an automatic confirmation email containing your shipping information.
If it cannot be shipped immediately, I then email the customer and let them know why and when it will be shipped.

Although my site and products may appear to be that of a larger company, I'm not. I do almost everything myself. When you get your product it will be perfect, durable and value-filled. That's the best I can do.

I appreciate your patronage. It hasn't been my year or at least August 05 until now. We're calling it "two-thousand-and sucks" around here. Maybe 2007 will be better.

No reply post is necessary. Please let me know when you receive your product and whether you are satisfied with your item. motorswag@gmail.com
323-864-7410

Thanks.
Jeff de la Rosa