Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Grill badges do NOT arrive TODD !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 09:51 AM
miniracer1
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grill badges do NOT arrive TODD !!!

(update my badges arrived today, so this thread can be closed )

on the 17 februari i ordered a set of three grill badges from TODDSMODS.com

the same date i purchased the grill badge holder from Outmotoring.com
(btw i live in Belgium, Europe)

my holder arrived the 27 of februari.... (btw and communication from outmotoring was excellent) why don't u guys sell these badges ?

now my badges are still NOT here.... I emailed Todd four or five days ago with the request to check when he shipped the goods.... no answer at all....

2 or three days later i emailed him back with the same POLITe request..... no answer back was given... hmmm

Yesterday i sent him a new email with the, once again, polite request that he could check where things have gone wrong.

Does anybody have his coordinates, or does someone now his alias here on NAM...

The least he could do is sent me a simple reply... I have a business myself and replying to customers emails is done asap.... it gives me an idea of how some people just do not care enough....

(or maybe he is on a vacation )

Old 03-01-2007, 10:01 AM
BlimeyCabrio
6th Gear
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by miniracer1
on the 17 februari i ordered a set of three grill badges from TODDSMODS.com

the same date i purchased the grill badge holder from Outmotoring.com
(btw i live in Belgium, Europe)

my holder arrived the 27 of februari.... (btw and communication from outmotoring was excellent) why don't u guys sell these badges ?

now my badges are still NOT here.... I emailed Todd four or five days ago with the request to check when he shipped the goods.... no answer at all....

2 or three days later i emailed him back with the same POLITe request..... no answer back was given... hmmm

Yesterday i sent him a new email with the, once again, polite request that he could check where things have gone wrong.

Does anybody have his coordinates, or does someone now his alias here on NAM...

The least he could do is sent me a simple reply... I have a business myself and replying to customers emails is done asap.... it gives me an idea of how some people just do not care enough....

(or maybe he is on a vacation )
As I recall it took a couple of weeks to get my badges each time I ordered from him. I recommend patience. Eventually he's always followed through for me. Sometimes this time of year I'll be in the Carribbean sipping Pina Coladas for 10 days with no access to email. Have no idea where Todd might be right now. But keep in mind that MANY MINI-oriented business are "hobby" jobs that individuals do mostly for fun - Todd ain't gittin rich sellin' badges to us, I can assure you...

Oh, the good old mail order days when no one expected instantaneous customer service....

Old 03-01-2007, 10:07 AM
bamatt
6th Gear
Todd's badges are very good quality. They will be worth the wait even though it's only been 12 days w/international shipping

Old 03-01-2007, 10:09 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Got mine yesterday. All SIX. They're brightly colored and really high quality. I'm very happy with them.

But they are shipped by USPS, ground. Expect them to take about two weeks. So you should be getting yours any day now, I would expect.

Old 03-01-2007, 10:11 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Originally Posted by bamatt
Todd's badges are very good quality. They will be worth the wait even though it's only been 12 days w/international shipping
International ? Really ? They coming from Oxford, England ?? I guess they're not USPS ground, until they hit the US soil, that is.

Old 03-01-2007, 10:13 AM
sundancekc
2nd Gear
See below response...

Last edited by sundancekc; 03-01-2007 at 10:19 AM. Reason: different log in name
Old 03-01-2007, 10:18 AM
toddsmods
Neutral
Hey miniracer - I have no record of any e-mails in the last two days about not getting an order not even in my junk mail.

Send me a PM here at NAM, let me know the details and I'll get you taken care of. Sometimes orders have gotten lost in the mail and yours may be one of them. Just let me know what it is and I'll get you taken care of ASAP.

Thanks.

Todd

Old 03-01-2007, 10:19 AM
bamatt
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Chili Red & Pepper White
International ? Really ? They coming from Oxford, England ?? I guess they're not USPS ground, until they hit the US soil, that is.
No silly wabbit, the OP is in another country not Todd's Mods

Old 03-01-2007, 10:22 AM
BlimeyCabrio
6th Gear
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by toddsmods
Hey miniracer - I have no record of any e-mails in the last two days about not getting an order not even in my junk mail.

Send me a PM here at NAM, let me know the details and I'll get you taken care of. Sometimes orders have gotten lost in the mail and yours may be one of them. Just let me know what it is and I'll get you taken care of ASAP.

Thanks.

Todd
Ya see, he IS alive.

And providing excellent customer service...

Old 03-01-2007, 10:27 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Originally Posted by bamatt
No silly wabbit, the OP is in another country not Todd's Mods
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I see ! Thanks for the clarification, even if you did call me a silly wabbit. At least I know Trix are for kids ! Don't believe that crap, they're for the kid in all of us.

Old 03-01-2007, 10:28 AM
toddsmods
Neutral
I see the issue at hand here. Badges that are shipped internationally may take 12-14 days to arrive. They are shipped via Air Mail (USPS).

We only charge $1 to ship anywhere in the world and it might take a little longer so thanks to everyone for the patience.

I guess you could pay $10-$15 for shipping via UPS or FedEx but who really wants to pay more for shipping than for the actual products. That's my rationale anyway.

Old 03-01-2007, 10:40 AM
07PepperS
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
just a little curious... you joined in 11.06 and only 2 posts thus far.. you need to get involved man...

Old 03-01-2007, 10:42 AM
MOE4me
3rd Gear
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I see ! Thanks for the clarification, even if you did call me a silly wabbit. At least I know Trix are for kids ! Don't believe that crap, they're for the kid in all of us.

No Michael, this is an Illusion! Trix are things prostitutes do for money...or drugs.

Sorry, couldn't help myself...maybe someone will get the AD reference, maybe not

Old 03-01-2007, 11:06 AM
toddsmods
Neutral
Originally Posted by 07PepperS
just a little curious... you joined in 11.06 and only 2 posts thus far.. you need to get involved man...
Yeah, the two posts are under my vendor log-in. I've been around here since July 2003 under a different screen name. I just don't normally have a lot of time to post.

BTW - for anyone who hasn't made the connection, that's me, Todd, one of the hosts of White Roof Radio for the past nearly two years. Just because I don't post much here at NAM doesn't mean I'm not involved in the MINI community.

Cheers all.

Todd

Old 03-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Gabe
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Tar him, feather him, burn him at the .... oh hey Todd!

Old 03-01-2007, 12:11 PM
beken
6th Gear
Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Say Todd, are you going to be at AMVIV? If you are, you bringing any badges along?

Old 03-01-2007, 12:26 PM
toddsmods
Neutral
Originally Posted by Gabe
Tar him, feather him, burn him at the .... oh hey Todd!
Gabe who?

Say Todd, are you going to be at AMVIV? If you are, you bringing any badges along?
Yes, I will be at AMVIV with a vendor table and a full compliment of badges. You might even be able to get one or two "Available ONLY at AMVIV" badges so come check out the selection.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:07 AM
miniracer1
2nd Gear
allright i am back....

thanx for the replies.... i am sure sending goods through usps may take a while to arrive and i will let u know asap when i get the goods.... but the reason i was getting worried was that i compared with outmotorings shipment (also from USA) which arrived days ago ....

But now that we are communicating i am feeling way better and am sure we will solve this small issue... ( i have read your email Todd)

take care and i will resent u the emails u did not get .

Old 03-02-2007, 03:12 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Originally Posted by miniracer1
allright i am back....

take care and i will resent u the emails u did not get .
I hope you meant "re-send" you...

Old 03-02-2007, 03:23 AM
miniracer1
2nd Gear
I hope you meant "re-send" you...
yes , english is not my mother language as u may allready have noticed...

Old 03-02-2007, 03:27 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Other than the odd spelling of the second month in the year, no, hadn't really noticed. Kudos for mastering the English language better than most Americans. I know some of adults that can't use the word "coordinates" properly, let alone spell it correctly.

Old 03-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Merkursport
4th Gear
Originally Posted by MOE4me
No Michael, this is an Illusion! Trix are things prostitutes do for money...or drugs.

Sorry, couldn't help myself...maybe someone will get the AD reference, maybe not

Hee hee, but i think it was "...do for money...or Candy!" when Gob saw that the kids for his magic show (like two feet away) were still paying attention. We were just re-watching the first season DVDs last weekend. What a great show and god how I miss it.

On topic (almost) I got a great compliment on my RAF Roundel badge the other day. Frankly, it rocks.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:08 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Speaking of which... anyone ever had one of these grille badges stolen off their car ?

Pardon my lack of faith in humankind, but I recently had my custom-made MINI Cooper mousepad stolen right off my desk at the office. Considering these grill badges are pretty darn cool and are simply magnets that stick to the holders....

Old 03-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Gabe
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Speaking of which... anyone ever had one of these grille badges stolen off their car ?

Pardon my lack of faith in humankind, but I recently had my custom-made MINI Cooper mousepad stolen right off my desk at the office. Considering these grill badges are pretty darn cool and are simply magnets that stick to the holders....
I look at it this way:

A) They're half the price of valve stem caps. So they're super simple to replace - $7 with $1 shipping.

B) 99.9% of people would have no idea they're magnetic and thus won't even think about taking them.

C) If you're really worried you can make them permanent with double sided foam tape.

For what it's worth I haven't heard of one being swiped (with over 3k sold).

Old 03-02-2007, 10:18 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Yeah, I wasn't thinking so much about the financial loss as much as the pain-in-the-*** factor and the overall principle of the matter.

Haven't had any valve stem covers stolen yet <<knocks on wood>>, so I won't worry too much about these either.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Interior/Exterior Grill badges do NOT arrive TODD !!!