Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Black-out fans rejoice (another Palo Uber innovation)

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007 | 10:45 PM
glnr13
6th Gear
Originally Posted by F15EWeapon
You're trying to make what point here? (Looks at your own similar join date and half the post count of my own.) Me not having a 4000 post count? For that, I would blame the fact that I only post when I feel I have something to say or something to offer. I don't just rant at someone because I feel like taking a tremendous dump on someone, and I certainly don't hold myself in any higher esteem than anyone else on these boards. If I disagree with someone, I do my best to provide a reason for it, and I don't make efforts to foist my opinion on top of someone else's.

As far as this topic is concerned, I'm done discussing it. My experience with Palo Uber to date has been purchasing what I consider to be a fine set of wheels. I found this item practically buried in their web site, and I thought it was neat and worth sharing. Is that so very wrong of me? Here I was thinking, oh cool, I like that idea... well, you know the rest of the story if you've read this far into the thread. I most certainly would not have done so if I had any foresight into the very public beating both Palo Uber and myself have taken for being so obviously stupid for buying something from them. I'm so terribly sorry I chose to spend my money on something so obviously un-fashionable. I'll be sure to ask for approval from a trusted clique member before I make any buying decisions in the future.

And as far as my post regarding Mr. Battles post count... (Who knows why it said post count 1 now?) my point was that for a post (first or not) it's just extremely negative and frankly I've had enough negativity. I respect members of NAM that have something to offer, and being nasty doesn't qualify. Mini's are about fun, individuality and personal enjoyment, and that kind of talk and thinking just irritates me. My apologies for losing my temper... my lashing out wasn't any better than his own in retrospect.

Palo Uber will stand or fail on their own merit obviously. $800 titanium pulley? Ridiculous! Nice wheels and light bar however! Blacked out Trim?? Apparently right up there with the pulley. Sorry for my bad judgement, I'll not be subjecting you all to it anymore... at least on this thread.
based on the replies to this thread we've all "lost it" a little here...
no one is saying YOU made a poor decision, some of us are just saying that we don't like palo uber london. we're free to think what we want and express our feelings about this particular product. as did you in your first post.

the rims you have are great looking rims, there's nothing wrong with them. no one is judging you... take it easy.

and as far as the post count thing goes... let it go. it means nothing in the "real" world

Old 03-02-2007 | 11:25 PM
Motor On
6th Gear
I wonder if Palo Uber has anything to say on this?