the *NEW* Mini Marketplace List your Vehicle or Parts that you are looking for, or selling in here. Part-Outs too.

2013 JCW w/recaros

For Sale

2013 Mini R56: "Mk II" Mini Hatch/Hardtop range

07-25-2021, 12:26 PM | Replies: 9 | Views: 3886
  • 2013 Mini R56: "Mk II" Mini Hatch/Hardtop range - 2013 JCW w/recaros - Used - VIN WMWSU9C5XDT722327 - 46,000 Miles - 4 cyl - 2WD - Manual - Hatchback - Other - Pelham, NY 10803, United States
2nd Gear

• Price
    $17,000
  • Location Pelham, NY, 10803, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN WMWSU9C5XDT722327
  • Mileage 46,000
  • Engine 4 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Hatchback
  • Exterior Color Other
Description:

Hi all,

As the family continues to grow, unfortunately, so must my car. Up for sale is my 2013 British Racing Green JCW. I am the second owner of this vehicle and I purchased it in 2016 from a dealer in Maryland where, as far as the CARFAX indicates, it had spent the first years of its life. Since purchase, I have attempted to make the car my own. I have many of the stock parts that will be sold with the car to the new owner. The rear seat is is great condition, not sure if it was even ever sat in. It has heated recaro seats, comfort access, and the technology package I believe (just no navigation). 

Exterior aftermarket parts include: GP2 rear diffuser, black line taillights and side markers, black trim rings, mini base spoiler, Vinstar fog lights, side skirts, dual reverse light, functional hood vent, euro arches (ones without side markers), and two sets of ROTA wheels with summer tires.

Engine/suspension: M7 tubing, Forge BOV, ECS intake, Wagner FMIC, Mqubed catless downpipe, scorpion (non-resonated) cat back exhaust, stage 2 RPM tune through Mario, JCW strut bar, koni yellows with eibach springs, cravenspeed short shifter, NM turbo heat shield, Sprint booster

Interior: prosport vent gauges for psi/oil pressure, MINI specific Scangauge, led lighting, Integral audio subwoofer, Audi TT shift boot, suede door handles and knee supports, Zestech aftermarket stereo with back-up camera (not the greates UI but i like it a lot better than the stock one), RSD with storage, Sternperformance cargo net, BFI shift ****, suede shift boot and D style steering wheel. Have the original UI which will be included with sale. 

Car isn’t in perfect condition; has some rock chips on the hood and a couple small dings, but looks great for its age. Will give a bulb out warning error due to euro arches. I've tried my best to be as transparent as possible with pics of the flaws. No accidents, never smoked in, never seen snow and, up until recently, always garaged. I waited a long time and drove hours to find this car. It has been a blast to own but, sadly, it is time for me to move on. I'm sure there are things I am forgetting but if anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out. I've attached a recent CARFAX for reference. Thanks for viewing and let me know if the link for the photos doesn't work...I'm not the best with computers. 

Elias

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JGBNb4hkEm9urGUd9

Last edited by BRG56; Today at 05:33 AM. Reply
Old 08-18-2021, 01:54 PM
hanhoony
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BRG56
Hi all,

As the family continues to grow, unfortunately, so must my car. Up for sale is my 2013 British Racing Green JCW. I am the second owner of this vehicle and I purchased it in 2016 from a dealer in Maryland where, as far as the CARFAX indicates, it had spent the first years of its life. Since purchase, I have attempted to make the car my own. I have many of the stock parts that will be sold with the car to the new owner. The rear seat is is great condition, not sure if it was even ever sat in. It has heated recaro seats, comfort access, and the technology package I believe (just no navigation).

Exterior aftermarket parts include: GP2 rear diffuser, black line taillights and side markers, black trim rings, mini base spoiler, Vinstar fog lights, side skirts, dual reverse light, functional hood vent, euro arches (ones without side markers), and two sets of ROTA wheels with summer tires.

Engine/suspension: M7 tubing, Forge BOV, ECS intake, Wagner FMIC, Mqubed catless downpipe, scorpion (non-resonated) cat back exhaust, stage 2 RPM tune through Mario, JCW strut bar, koni yellows with eibach springs, cravenspeed short shifter, NM turbo heat shield, Sprint booster

Interior: prosport vent gauges for psi/oil pressure, MINI specific Scangauge, led lighting, Integral audio subwoofer, Audi TT shift boot, suede door handles and knee supports, Zestech aftermarket stereo with back-up camera (not the greates UI but i like it a lot better than the stock one), RSD with storage, Sternperformance cargo net, BFI shift ****, suede shift boot and D style steering wheel. Have the original UI which will be included with sale.

Car isn’t in perfect condition; has some rock chips on the hood and a couple small dings, but looks great for its age. Will give a bulb out warning and tire pressure error due to euro arches and no tpms sensors in wheels. I've tried my best to be as transparent as possible with pics of the flaws. No accidents, never smoked in, never seen snow and, up until recently, always garaged. I waited a long time and drove hours to find this car. It has been a blast to own but, sadly, it is time for me to move on. I'm sure there are things I am forgetting but if anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out. I've attached a recent CARFAX for reference. Thanks for viewing and let me know if the link for the photos doesn't work...I'm not the best with computers.

Elias

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JGBNb4hkEm9urGUd9

Hello I'm interested in this r56 jcw brg. Please send your phone number to my email address ( roberthan00@gmail.com ) so I can call you back! I will wait for you.

Old 04-17-2022, 12:52 AM
geroz1
Neutral
Hey

Is the jcw still available? Thanks. Please text me at 917 536 5783.

Old 06-22-2022, 02:48 PM
troyegly
4th Gear
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
I can't believe this beauty is not snapped up by now

Old 06-22-2022, 08:44 PM
MiniManAdam
6th Gear
Received 630 Likes on 497 Posts
Originally Posted by troyegly
I can't believe this beauty is not snapped up by now
Agreed , its beautiful

Old 06-23-2022, 06:50 AM
nabber95
1st Gear
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
R56 jcw

Hi - very interested in your JCW. Can you give me a call or text when you get the chance?

Daniel

Old 08-17-2024, 08:24 AM
BRG56
2nd Gear
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
bump. will update listing with more current photos/mileage but wanted to gauge interest. thanks

Old 09-16-2024, 08:05 AM
whistle.ny
Neutral
Here for updated photos/details!

Old 09-16-2024, 09:53 AM
BRG56
2nd Gear
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Ask and ye shall receive. Only real changes have been CarPlay Mmi, Advan Racing 17” wheels, leap lambda painted hood scoop, and outmotoring gp2 gloss black roof spoiler. Thanks

Last edited by BRG56; 09-17-2024 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-16-2024, 09:59 AM
whistle.ny
Neutral
super clean. Im westchester local. PM me what youre looking for price wise/ what you think its making power wise. Also can hit my email whistlemotors@gmail.com

Thanks,
Anthony