the *NEW* Mini Marketplace List your Vehicle or Parts that you are looking for, or selling in here. Part-Outs too.

Custom adjustable shortthrow shifter and shiftwell cover

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

06-01-2022, 04:20 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 697
  • Interior/Upholstery - Custom adjustable shortthrow shifter and shiftwell cover - Used - 0  All Models - Oakcreek, WI 53154, United States
    Sold
  • Interior/Upholstery - Custom adjustable shortthrow shifter and shiftwell cover - Used - 0  All Models - Oakcreek, WI 53154, United States
    Sold
    Sold
6th Gear

• Price
    $150
    • Trade
  • Location Oakcreek, WI, 53154, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Finally pulled the trigger on a coolerworx shifter so my custom setup must go in order to afford facelift shift cables.
this is out of my 2004 r53 and is only about 1.5yr old tops. I just put the new shifter and cravenspeed shiftwell cover on last month so no scratches. The shiftwell cover does have minor imperfections as it was hydropdipped and then clearcoated but looks very very nice still.
this setup consists of a Megan shortthrow shifter with an adjustable stalk attached to set the shifter exactly where you prefer and then a weighted carbonfiber shift **** to top it off. I will also include the 4x upgraded ebay aluminum bushings for the sifterbox also once I remove everything. 
not trying to uptalk it BUT out of ALL the model and year minis i have driven , this was BY FAR the best shifter i felt in them. i never felt a coolerworx or aem but as far as stock or other ss shifters , my setup is better. Lol even with the pilot bushing as is it still is better than most.
150$ only for the setup plus shipping or trade for facelift shifter cables. I can give you the entire shifterbox assembly WITH a replacement pilot bushing ( that's why I bought a coolerworx, old bushing had play ) but then the price would be 150$.
pm or respond to this post .
stay safe N mod on !!!!!!

Last edited by MiniManAdam; 06-10-2022 at 01:48 PM. Reply
Old 06-02-2022, 06:19 PM
MiniManAdam
6th Gear
Received 632 Likes on 499 Posts
If you buy this and have halogen lights , I will throw in an led light kit ( didn't fit my aftermarket headlights). It's the brights and low beams , bumper lights and turn signal in the side markers. It replaces all 8x lights with bright white leds..

Old 06-10-2022, 12:19 PM
MiniManAdam
6th Gear
Received 632 Likes on 499 Posts
Sale pending