the *NEW* Mini Marketplace List your Vehicle or Parts that you are looking for, or selling in here. Part-Outs too.

R53 Drilled supercharger intake (drilled for IC temp)

For Sale

Engine - Intake/Fuel

10-18-2022, 06:19 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 682
  • Engine - Intake/Fuel - R53 Drilled supercharger intake (drilled for IC temp) - Used - 2002 to 2008 Mini Cooper - Huntsville, AL 35749, United States
  • Engine - Intake/Fuel - R53 Drilled supercharger intake (drilled for IC temp) - Used - 2002 to 2008 Mini Cooper - Huntsville, AL 35749, United States
1st Gear

• Price
    $45
  • Location Huntsville, AL, 35749, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mini Cooper 2002 - 2008
Description:

Mini community! Up for sale here is a machine shop drilled R53 M45 intercooler Intake (which was drilled to 3/8 NPT (standard) size to accommodate an intake temperature sensor). This allows you to monitor the intake temperature IN. Note: If you’re interested in the temperature AFTER the inter cooler you can have that side tapped as well. DIY is possible if you buy your own tap. This drilling costed me $75 by my local machine shop at time of engine rebuild. I’m no longer running an M45 so don’t need this anymore! Gauge shown is Typical ONLY and NOT included. Also gauge shows same intake temperature as IN and OUT which is never case. Common causes of engine detonation and destruction to and engine are intake temperatures so you really need to monitor intake temperature and intercooler efficiency especially when running smaller sc pulley and larger crank pulleys…trust me I know what a blown engine is like. Shipping is included in USA only. That is typically $17.95 for USPS priority so I’m not making as much as you think. Best thing about this is you can keep your old sc intake tube and not affect the sc value. If you’re wondering if I have the intercooler outlet side NO I do not, as sold it separately. That one was drilled for NOS, Water Meth and IC Intake temperature. Do yourself a favor and PROTECT your investment; Thanks!!

Last edited by MINI1342; 10-18-2022 at 06:37 AM. Reply