the *NEW* Mini Marketplace List your Vehicle or Parts that you are looking for, or selling in here. Part-Outs too.

Arm rest with drink holder and storage WITH extras

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

12-15-2022, 05:06 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 680
  • Interior/Upholstery - Arm rest with drink holder and storage WITH extras - Used - 0  All Models - Oakcreek, WI 53154, United States
    Sold
  • Interior/Upholstery - Arm rest with drink holder and storage WITH extras - Used - 0  All Models - Oakcreek, WI 53154, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
6th Gear

• Price
    $50
  • Location Oakcreek, WI, 53154, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I'd use this if I already didn't adapt an arm rest into my r53. 
this screws into the rear cup holder and still allows use of that cup holder. The arm rest folds back and forwards,  has a storage compartment as well as a cup holder and the top extends outwards.
there is 1x broken off tab on the bottom...
if you dont yet have an arm rest and demand comfort,  you need this..
I'm ALSO including 4x screw hole inholes with Unionjack flag on them ( can paint over ) they fit into the screw holes on the door AND a shorty carbonfiber antenna with a Unionjack flag on its tip.
50$+ shipping. Paypal is preferred. 
pm or respond to this post. 
Stay safe N mod on  !!!!!!

Old 12-26-2022, 06:39 AM
MiniManAdam
6th Gear
Received 628 Likes on 495 Posts
Last chance....my new r53 will be coming home the 2nd so if this is not sold , it's going on my car....

Old 12-27-2022, 12:40 AM
MiniManAdam
6th Gear
Received 628 Likes on 495 Posts
I found a link to it finally lol I'm definitely going to be keeping it for my car now..

Amazon Amazon

Last edited by MiniManAdam; 12-27-2022 at 12:45 AM.