Mid-Ohio Motoring Club The Mid-Ohio Motoring Clubs forum. Visit our club site at www.midohiomotoring.com

Any intrest in JCW exhuast (Cooper S)

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 05:07 AM
vdubdoug
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any intrest in JCW exhuast (Cooper S)

Would anyone be interested in Cooper S JCW exhuast? The reason for the sale is I will be doing some bumper mods on my car and the rear valance iIwant to use has a single outlet on the passenger side. Now I could just Cut up the JCW exhuast and mod it to fit, but i just don't want to ruin a Factory Performance part, when I could let some one else enjoy it.

So here is the deal: To any Ohio Motorer, or surrounding state, I will sell you the exhuast for what I paid $300.00 Firm, I will drive my car to your house, shop etc on a weekend and you pay or we remove my exhuast and replace it with your exhuast, plus you buy me some lunch (fatty has to eat ).

What do you think?

Old 02-20-2007, 06:31 AM
ImagoX
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So... you'll either sell the exhaust for $300 OR trade it for a OEM exhaust plus lunch?

Question on the JCW part... Does it fit the Cooper S cabrio without needing to be modified, or is there some additional work that needs to happen to get the part to fit? if you don't know, that's fine - I can call the dealer and ask them. Thanks!

Old 03-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Brent@minidomore.com
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I may be interested in your offer. I have a four post lift in my garage with an open center that is REALLY NICE for exhaust work. I'd be willing to take you up on your offer to come up here, take off your exhaust and install my exhaust off my 05 MCSC. No worry if it doesn't have the bend as I also have a GP and could move that exhaust to the convertible (it has the bend) and then put your JCW on my GP.

I'm in Akron Ohio. PM me!