Midwest Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas

I'll buy at Cinci please....

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 09:52 AM
goin440
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll buy at Cinci please....

A few may already know of my experience with MINI salesperson (name omitted) at Dreyer Reinbold from a couple years ago. That experience influenced my decision to go on a two hour southeast cruise to Cincinnati MINI where I purchased my beloved.

Today (12-11), having a dirty MINI and being on the north side, I decided to stop by Dreyer Reinbold for a Saturday wash. The turn around was 30min so I headed over to the MINI sales floor. Knowing of improvements to the Cooper (esp. getrag 5spd), I requested a test drive.

(name omitted) knew of my Cinci purchase (kinda odd I pulled up for my first service a while back in a car he didn't sell or make commision on). Today, as luck would have it, (name omitted) was the only sales person available. I wanted to experience the Cooper's improvements to validate a possible "upgrade." On request of a test drive, (name omitted) mentioned he didn't want to give one if I am just going back to Cinci to buy (attempt of his to be funny sarcastic I think, but I never had any intentions of going to Cinci then or now). I thought giving (name omitted) a second chance would help, but again he shot it down with sarcasim. Thinking third's the charm, (name omitted) again shot me down, this time suggesting I go back to Cinci.

This has been my third bad experience with Dreyer Reinbold, all three with sales person (name omitted). I made a phone call to (name omitted) (Sales Manager) and cited my experience suggesting (name omitted)'s future within Dreyer Reinbold. Whatever (name omitted)'s intentions, they would not be in agreement with the best interest of the Dreyer, which (name omitted) agreed.

No employee, regardless of their nature of business, should represent their company repeatedly with customer service like I have recieved from (name omitted) at Dreyer Reinbold.

I post this because I feel it is required to relate my experience to the Indiana MINI community.

----editted by forum coordinator 12/11/2004 2pm

Last edited by dave; 12-11-2004 at 10:31 PM.
Old 12-15-2004, 01:33 PM
jinubob81
4th Gear
what a total darsh.

you don't even want to know what that means in korean.

cause i don't know either.

Old 12-15-2004, 01:38 PM
SwingMCS03
4th Gear
There's someone from DNR who posts sporadically, maybe they can clear this up or at least provide a response.