MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

WTB:: front struts for r53

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Muguerza
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
front struts for r53

Category: Suspension
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R53
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

im looking to buy a pair of front struts, specifically without springs

im looking for koni fsd shocks or koni yellow, or even to buy a full kit of stock suspension

please message me if you have anything any front struts you want to sell

Old 02-16-2013, 10:21 PM
Fly'n Brick
6th Gear
Received 373 Likes on 314 Posts
This guy has Gen 1 FSDs for just about half price. I bought a set from him including a 19mm Alta sway bar. They both came to me in a timely fashion and I am delighted with both. You'll love the fsd's. He's advertised his sale around here somewhere just a day or so ago.

http://www.motoringwerks.com/p-3674-...sd-shocks.aspx

Old 02-16-2013, 10:32 PM
lnleds
Neutral
Wholesale led strip light, auto led, hid headlights, iluminacion led, led gu 10 from

We are one of the largest LED illuminations and technology factories specializing in the manufacture of all types of auto led, car led, car light, and led running light, led strip light with super quality, and export these led auto to any country of the world within a very short time. Our price is very competitive because we are manufactory, we are the source.
If you have any interest in selling our products in your country or for more products information, don’t hesitate to contact me. I will try my best to support your business.

Email: sales2@lion-leds.com
MSN: lionledsales2@hotmail.com
Tel:+86-020-84179439.

auto led, led auto, auto light, auto lights, car led, LED running light, led car light, led for car, auto car led, led car, led auto led manufacturer, automotive led lights, and led light,lights car, leds,car light,blue led, led leds,auto light, led light car, smd led, automotive lamps

Old 02-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Muguerza
1st Gear
Originally Posted by Fly'n Brick
This guy has Gen 1 FSDs for just about half price. I bought a set from him including a 19mm Alta sway bar. They both came to me in a timely fashion and I am delighted with both. You'll love the fsd's. He's advertised his sale around here somewhere just a day or so ago.

http://www.motoringwerks.com/p-3674-...sd-shocks.aspx
see thats my problem right now i already have the fsd shocks, the problem is this car was a gift and it came only with 3 fsd shocks, and im missing just one, the other one is oem, plus i found out the install was not done properly and the shaft of the struts on the front have some scratches, they are very slight, but i have my doubts

Old 02-17-2013, 12:27 PM
68WMiniS
3rd Gear
I'm about to put up my oem R53 struts with H&R springs. I removed them because I upgraded to coilovers. Nothing was wrong with the struts, and springs are all fine.
Struts have approx. 62,xxx miles
H&R Springs have approx. 20,xxx miles

PM me if you're interested.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Fly'n Brick
6th Gear
Received 373 Likes on 314 Posts
Originally Posted by Muguerza
see thats my problem right now i already have the fsd shocks, the problem is this car was a gift and it came only with 3 fsd shocks, and im missing just one, the other one is oem, plus i found out the install was not done properly and the shaft of the struts on the front have some scratches, they are very slight, but i have my doubts
What the...? How does someone install aftermarket equipment sold in a full set and only do 3/4's of the job? That is a head scratcher If you know who did that half-a$$ed work I'd be knocking on his door with my hand out. Somebody owes you a strut. A few scratches though can be overlooked if you are so disposed.Sorry about the mis-direct on the vendor's web site. Go ahead and put his site on your favorites though, they've got some good stuff and often at bargain prices.