MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: Bluetooth harness for 2011+ car, Unika MFSW, chrome mirror caps

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013 | 05:05 PM
coelacanth
|
2nd Gear
Bluetooth harness for 2011+ car, Unika MFSW, chrome mirror caps

Category: Navigation & Audio
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R55, R56, R57, R58, R59
Location (Region): NorthWest
Item Condition: Used

I have a few parts for sale.

R56 (or other 2nd gen MINI) chrome mirror caps (for power folding mirrors)

I got them new from a MINI dealer and replaced my stock caps, but now I've gone back to stock Camden ones so they are up for sale.

They hav a few minor small marks from driving, but no damage from collision or flaking chrome. All mounting tabs are intact, and there is no visible marks from installing/uninstalling.

$80 shipped for the pair.

- - - - - - - - -

NewMiniStuff bluetooth phone kit harness.

http://www.newministuff.com/new/shop...uctshow&id=576

I changed the plan so I never got to install it. I don't think I have the R56 dash removal instructions, but they are all forums and youtube.

If you by from UK, it's about $85 - $90 shipped (plus foreign transaction fee) and gotta wait for a while.

It's yours for $60 shipped with no wait.

Please note that I can't help you with installation.

- - - - - - - - -

CustomCellular custom harness/unika kit for MFSW integrated hands-free solution

This is plug & play kit to be used with Parrot MKI9000. My audio guy installed it for me and worked great, but I put the car back to stock state to trouble shoot a problem I was having (not caused by this, it was ECU), and went with simpler music-only BT solution afterwards.

If you have 2011+ car without BT from the factory, this is one of the very few solutions out there because this kit doesn't need MOST connector that the new cars don't have (MINI or FISCON solutions won't work with 2011+ cars). I was able to control music (play/pause, rwd/ff) over Bluetooth with iPhone 5 which MINI's BT solution won't let you without Connected/USB.

Please note that you'll need to add your own MKI9000 (just plug & play) as the one came with the kit is not included in this sale. This item is sold as-is, I can't help you with installation or trouble shooting. The kit was working great when I had it installed, but that's the only assurance I can give you. Again, my audio guy did the job with no problem (and removed it clean as well), but I am not knowledgeable enough to walk you through.

This means the item includes the custom harness that works with 2011+ car and Unika MFSW controller.

With a that remark, it's yours for only $100 shipped.

- - - - - - - - -

Photos to come in a day or so. Payment by Paypal with confirmed address (I'm covering the fee.) Cash/pickup available in San Francisco or Redwood City.

Attached Thumbnails Bluetooth harness for 2011+ car, Unika MFSW, chrome mirror caps-dscf1186.jpg   Bluetooth harness for 2011+ car, Unika MFSW, chrome mirror caps-dscf1130.jpg   Bluetooth harness for 2011+ car, Unika MFSW, chrome mirror caps-dscf1197.jpg  

Last edited by coelacanth; 04-18-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-19-2013 | 12:04 AM
coelacanth
|
2nd Gear
Added photos to the post, and adding a few more to show the "worst" of the mirror cap condition with close-up on small marks from driving (Drivers side a bit worse). Otherwise the caps are in great condition with no structural damage, flaking chrome or installation marks. They have about 10k miles on them. In real-life, once installed, I can comfortably say that you won't be seeing any imperfections, but please note that they are used, not new.