MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: Blizzak Snow Tire and MSW Type 85 Wheel Set

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 09:50 AM
MrElusive
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Blizzak Snow Tire and MSW Type 85 Wheel Set

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $600
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R56, R57
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

Hi,

For sale is a set of Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 Snow/Winter Tires mounted and balanced in size 205/45-17" on MSW Type 85 Gunmetal 17x7" Wheels.

Tires ARE Run-Flats, and DO include the 433MHz Tire Pressure Sensors. Just mount the wheels to your car, reset your TPMS, and you're good to go. 7,000 miles on these tires (rotated every 3,000 miles), three winter seasons on them.

Included are the pink centering rings pre-installed and are required for correct fitment. Also included are TireRack Tire Totes for all four tires.

They are great winter wheels. Selling because my car is going to peace out in a few months and the new whip will not fit these wheels.

Condition: Look at pictures, mostly mint condition. I wash the wheels inside and out every time I wash the car (during winter season when they are on the car of course). One pic shows touch-up paint where I hit a bad pothole once and it bent the lip. No flat tire, but garage hammered out the bend of the lip, re-balanced the wheel, and sent me on my way. Applied touch-up paint myself, very difficult to see. One other wheel got a nail in the tread, had it patched on the inside, re-mounted and balanced and good to go. Wheels are in mint condition otherwise.

Asking: $600. Will ship to anywhere in US for $150. If you are in NJ or NYC area, I am in Bergen County (Northern NJ) and can meet you somewhere. If you are in South Jersey, I work down in Ocean County, Brick Township and can meet you there as well.

Last edited by MrElusive; 09-09-2017 at 10:11 AM.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:04 AM
MrElusive
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post