2003 Electric Blue MCS For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 04:17 PM
tfisher
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Electric Blue MCS For Sale

$18,900 - Located in Central New Jersey

My 2003 MINI Cooper S with less than 28,000 miles is for sale. It has almost a full year and over 20,000 miles left on the warranty! This terrific car has been very lovingly cared for by its only owner (me), and always garaged. It has never been in an accident or raced. Condition is excellent inside and out.

Electric Blue Metallic paint with white roof and mirrors. Space Gray/Panther Black cloth interior. Premium package including multi-function steering wheel, cruise control, sunroof, air conditioning, on-board computer, Dynamic Stability Control, rain-sensing wipers, and auto-dimming rear-view mirror. You can also look up the huge list of standard features.

Many extras are also included: Borla performance exhaust system, Helix MINIsports cold air intake, Helix 15% supercharger pulley, Whalen stainless steel shifter, MINI factory parcel shelf with built in iPod (or other MP3 player) aux input plug, MINI factory chrome hatch release, TVA glove box organizer and TVA Hot Pocket. In addition the front tires are almost new with less than 2,000 miles on them. Finally, note that I have repainted the upper grille flat black to match the other front intake components.

The performance modifications noted above have added over 25 horsepower to the engine without voiding the factory warranty. Low-end torque and zero to 60 times are vastly improved over the already awesome stock figures.

I have put over a dozen Zaino Brothers full treatments on the paint and washed it only by hand with cotton. The rich colors of the paint look better than new to me, with no visible swirls or hazing or blemishes. There is a small ding in the rear bumper and some very tiny stone chips in the front that are not visible from more than a few feet away.

I have kept impeccable maintenance records throughout the car’s short life. You will receive every receipt for all maintenance done, sorted and dated with mileage noted on each. I have changed the oil and filter every 5,000 miles (double the recommended rate) as well as an initial change at 1,200 miles. All changes were done with factory MINI oil filters and MINI or Mobil1 5W30 synthetic oil.

You also get my complete MINI file loaded with MINI articles, reviews, advertisements, brochures and memorabilia sent to me by MINI over the years. The original window sticker is included, along with the build and shipping history, ocean tracking, etc. And of course all manuals and documentation are included in the original MINI leatherette wallet.

Email me at tom@tomfishercpa.com for serious inquiries only.

Old 03-23-2006, 02:03 AM
tfisher
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mini Sold

My MINI has been sold. Thanks for looking. Sorry, I don't know how to delete this thread.

Old 03-23-2006, 04:54 AM
IanF
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tfisher
My MINI has been sold. Thanks for looking. Sorry, I don't know how to delete this thread.
No worries. One of the mods will lock it.