MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2011 Mini Cooper S - White-Silver

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2019 | 07:15 PM
GaryG3
|
Neutral
2011 Mini Cooper S - White-Silver

Year: 2011
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $6200
Mileage: 66000
Color: White-Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast

Hi,

I'm moving out of the country for work and need to sell my car ASAP. It's for sale at a very fair price because I don't have much time before I leave the country. I will meet within a reasonable distance, or you can choose to come directly to my home. The title is in hand, please bring cash to complete the purchase.

I originally bought this car certified-preowned with 43k miles from Mini Prestige in Ramsey, NJ. I've had absolutely no major problems with it. I did replace the suspension around 60k miles, at which I have the receipts showing all labor and maintenance done on the car since I've owned it. The last oil change was at 59,671 miles. The car is completely stock, I have never done any visual or performance modifications to it. The only work that has been done on the car is maintenance. Transmission is auto with paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Seats are fake leather and are heated.

As for wear and tear, there are minor chips/scratches in the paint around the car, but mostly on the front. On the inside theres a small scratch on the center console plastic molding, and a small tear in the side of the drivers seat which is basically invisible (initially caused by the plastic around the seat, which now hides it). As with all Mini's it lets a lot of road noise in. Lastly the front right headlight is angled downwards (inside the headlight a plastic piece broke which holds the actual bulb horizontal) which makes the lights pretty weak, but it hasn't bothered me enough to replace it.

Shoot me a message for more information or to come check it out!

The following users liked this post:
Rich Firth (04-04-2019)