MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2013 Paceman John Cooper Works All4, six speed

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 03:45 PM
rolos
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 Paceman John Cooper Works All4, six speed

Year: 2013
Make: MINI
Model: Paceman
Price: $17500
Mileage: 36000
Color: Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthWest

Howdy, I'm selling my 2013 Mini Paceman JCW due to an unexpectedly large "small" pile of money required to close on a mortgage...

This car has just 36,000 miles. Turbo 1.6 (210hp), "All4" all-wheel-drive, six speed manual box, electronic sport suspension, cold weather package, convenience package (keyless entry and start), panoramic sunroof, climate control. I think this is Royal Gray with black accents and black leather seating. Everything works, no accidents.

This is a very nice machine, but has been my driver (I work from home, so a few miles a day on the open roads where I live, no commuting)...so there are a few stone chips and other minor signs of use. Photos are unedited and straight from my phone. (I do have a set of floor mats but I pulled them for the photos).

The Paceman is fairly unusual car to find out-and-about in the world, and I really like the two-door aesthetic. Great in the snow, based on the few days my ownership and Puget Sound's infrequent snowfalls have overlapped.

While I think $17.5K is fair based on condition and low miles, it might be possible to work a partial trade (I would need at least $11K in cash) if you have something inexpensive but interesting. I'm a bit north of Seattle. I can send or post photos if there is anything specific you want to see. Thanks for taking a peek!