MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2013 MINI Cooper Hardtop Coupe JCW **MANUAL TRANSMISSION**

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2020 | 06:22 AM
sarom058
|
5th Gear
From: Portland, OR *currently in a temporary email address
2013 MINI Cooper Hardtop Coupe JCW **MANUAL TRANSMISSION**

Year: 2013
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $11500
Mileage: 49500
Color: ???
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthWest
Hi guys. Hope everyone has been doing well the last few years for everyone. Been going through a rough patch in-between university & the start of "real life" — crashed my OEM+ R53S, lost a bunch of money, and had to move around a couple times. I'll never forget the experiences we shared here, and now that things are back on the up & up, I'm hoping to get back into the MINI world pretty soon. We'll see though, I need a new reliable daily and I also want to get into the lightweight RWD game

Aaaanyways, I'm helping my ex's mom (I know, ew ) sell her beloved R56 JCW aero, HK, Sport package, manual Non-S. It's a two owner (I think) vehicle and has been garaged in the near-zero humidity AZ desert for the majority of its life. Started life as a California car, IIRC. It's a 2dr hardtop of a very nice off-white (sparkling Silver?) color, although I haven't been able to find the exact paint code yet. Everything works great, the car is reasonably optioned, with a nice cloth checkered + red stitching interior. Only cons, I'd say, after driving it across town for a bit yesterday, are the N18 engine (I'm a WE11/R53 fanboi), a small dime-sized dent in the passenger-side rear quarter panel, and the 5th gear synchros being a little slow to engage. Could just need an transoil flush, but I don't think the owner wants to put any more money into memories from that part of her life (her doggo that she shared the car with recently passed). The last item would be fairly straightforward to do yourself at home. The transmission drives quiet as a mouse, even with the slightly delayed shift to 5th (which you can avoid by double-clutching 5th!!) Clean title, of course

Please see below photos and reach out to my phone at 6026168574 (I don't check my PMs nearly as often as I should anymore) to discuss anytime. We're asking $11.5k but are reasonably negotiable to the right buyer. Alternatively, Craigslist post can be found here.

Here's to hoping we can find a good owner within our wonderful community who will give this beautiful MINI a new life.

Happy motoring!!!

​​​

Last edited by sarom058; 03-09-2020 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Added generic FS info