Navigation & Audio Bring your GPS and favorite CD or MP3. This is where navigation and audio options for the Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs are discussed.

Navigation & Audio sos for HK

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2002, 09:57 AM
Neptune
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’ve just received a fax from my dealer and she told me that the HK system is not available. My mini should arrive at the beginning of November (pure silver, red interior). So what is going on I’m killing myself for the car and they can’t put it together like I wont it. Damn!!!!
I wonder if it would be possible to install the HK system by the mini service after the New Year & how much $$$$$$$$$ would that cost. Surely more than enough. I’ve heard the HK sound yesterday at my friend’s house. Fantastic, fabulous, excellent, great, just what the mini deserve, so pure & clean, so strong and destructive. I won’ a cry!
SOS!
:evil:

Old 09-09-2002, 01:24 PM
scoobs
3rd Gear
Neptune:
Just saw your post. Can you tell me if there is a noticeable difference between the standard six speaker sound system and the HK?

Old 09-09-2002, 02:09 PM
HighAnxiety
4th Gear
I think Neptune meant his friend had a home stereo HK sound system, not a HK system in his car. As nobody has this yet. MINIUSA has it listed at 12/02. I doubt that date will even be achieved.