Off-Topic :: Autos Interested in discussing other autos? This is the place!

San Francisco Auto show 56k beware.

Old 12-03-2007, 03:45 PM
nammerz
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
San Francisco Auto show 56k beware.

just went to the auto show on sunday. took pics of great cars especially the R8 and the Nissan GTR. the evo was there as well as the sti and a few great classic cars. they even had the CHP R8 which i thought was scary.

this was one of the sexiest cars at the show. at every angle my best friend and i could not find a flaw. simply perfect.

i loved this car because of the full alacantra interior. it was sexy. the next few images are for you 135 fan boys. these pics dont do justice btw. it was shot on a 2mp camera phone. i was amazed at how small the car was but how ginormous the tires were! this is my future car to be.

* sorry it kept moving in circles. lol.

ok so the next few images are of the clubman. i do wanna say a few things about it. im a decent height guy. im at 5 7 so i fit perfectly fine in it. i did see many many many old men that are about 6 feet that sat in this and had MORE than enough room sit in the back. but then perhaps because the seats were pulled forward to see the amount of space. i took a picture of boot with a shopping bag they gave. this bag is a typical sized shopping bag you would get if you were shopping at lets say gap or something.

thats me!!

the young man in the back seat was about 5 10 and he had a lot of room.

again my apologies about the image. this is a 2mp camera phone. but i do wanna say that the clubman is an extremely nice car. i highly recommend anyone who wants to get a mini but need extra space for whatever to pick this car up. i mean our mini is already perfect, so what does that make the clubman... magical?

my favorite jcw wheel. if anyone has these for sale, please send me a pm. seriously.

the next few images of the R8 are amazing.. well i mean the car is.. not the photos. you HAVE to see this car in person, it was so hard to take pics of this car because there were so many people surrounding it. its crazy wide in the rear extremly roomy inside... its simply breath taking.... lolol

*thats my buddy there. we were about 3 feet within reach. we wanted to touch the thing badly. lol

i thought this guy was interesting.. i believe the mics were pointed to us so we can interact to it. too bad it wasnt responding to me. i guess he was on break...

ok i thought this was the coolest thing at the show... ok i ride a honda cbr 600rr and when they said that this "thing" is thinner than a gold wing, i could not believe it until i sat in it. man this thing is tiny!! its literally like riding a motorcycle with a roof. lol this was also one of the most popular attractions when we were there. EVERYONE wanted to sit in it

dont mess with chp

i really thought the paint job on the new evo was beautiful. gray color with red metallic flakes. pretty cool.

we were awestrucked (is that even a word?) when we walked around the corner after seeing the evo and saw this. again these pics do NOT do justice of how amazing this car is. my friend and i did the angle analysis on this car and every angle was perfect. we even did the distance thing.. you know how some cars look nice only from close or from far away? well it was perfect no matter how far we were.. and we were a good 100 feet away too.

and just like the R8, it was extremely hard to take pics of this car because of how many people was here at this station.

i believe this is the 599 with the enzo engine? im not a ferrari wiz kid but i kinda remember the name of it...

another ferrari

classic cars

for you vette fans.

in my opinion.. this was the BEST classic car out there... well except for that old school Mercedes that had the removable hard top.. i forgot what that model was called but it was green on the outside with a khaki interior color. it was sexy but anyways...

and last car.

again thank you all for your patience with these pics... i know these are some crummy images but i recently broke my brand new canon sd750 by dropping it on the cement. *doh!

hope you enjoy.

Old 12-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Krut
6th Gear
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
No offense to Japanese muscle car design but why are all the cars scowling (Nissan GT-R, Mitsu Evo, Subaru WRX Sti) and looking generally grumpy? Anyone else notice that or have I dumped too much whiskey in my coffee again....

Old 12-03-2007, 05:49 PM
hemiheaded18
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by nammerz

Most amazing Porsche I think I've ever seen.
That, and I believe that is actually the 612 Scalietti(?). Just call it the 612 spaghetti like I do.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Mrs. Skurvy
3rd Gear
Thanks for sharing! Very cool!

Old 12-06-2007, 10:22 AM
MyPocketRocket
6th Gear
u need a new camera

Old 12-06-2007, 12:10 PM
nammerz