R55 :: Clubman Talk (2008+) Discussions revolving around the extended wheelbase Clubman (R55) model.

R55 IronHorseCoopersport-scam artist

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 09:20 PM
veloci1
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clubman S turbo, why do you find it necessary to tell half the truth. you never , never have told the whole story and then you come here playing the victim.
you stated above "PayPal has escrowed the funds and when their investigation is complete, they will release the money."
you failed to mention that the only thing they are holding is the partial refund you issued. i do not want a partial refund, i want 100% refund.
you have my money, the ic and you are still making it sound like you are getting ripped off.

you really should not be in business and even less, be allowed to be a vendor in this forums.

if you rally want to save face, contact Ebay, issue a full refund and tell them that you worked things out with me. hat will be the end of the story.

you are waiting to see if Ebay/Paypal finds this case in your favor. again, scam artist on the making.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:54 PM
ThumperMCS
6th Gear
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Lol at this whole thread....like a few others have said, no surprise

I found myself in a good chuckle when I saw he became a vendor. Read some of his old posts.....he's one of the engineering geniuses here on NAM. Yes he has developed computer controlled fans for his IC....true brilliance folks

Just another MINI vendor who makes utter junk....they will come and go, always have since 2002 when the BMW MINI was launched. Hope you get it resolved OP!

Old 12-20-2012, 03:57 AM
Braminator
OVERDRIVE
Received 51 Likes on 36 Posts
So I wonder how many other forums this will end up on now.

Old 12-20-2012, 06:41 AM
Baby Kito
3rd Gear
It's amazing how this kind of incident happens all over the automotive based forums. Sad really. But what're you gonna do.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Price
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Based on this thread, I wouldn't call it a scam, but rather a shitty vendor. Who, btw, may over time develop into a good one... or not.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:23 AM
Rockrunner
1st Gear
Originally Posted by fenderless 33
My question would be. Why are you dealing with a business that does not take a credit card? For a business to take CC's they must prove many things and have been in business for some time or have assets to cover such things as you are going thru. If this had been done via a CC all you would have to do is file a complaint with the CC company. I have been processing cerdit cards with my businesses for over 30 years and I have never or ever will take Paypal.
These "facts" are myths now. I opened a new concession stand in our hockey rink and wanted to take CC's. 20 minutes later on the computer and I was taking CC's that night. All they got from me is my personal info and bank account. Times have changed, and taking CC's is easier than ever and cheaper but getting your money back as a consumer has gotten harder.

My advice for the OP is to make sure you know who you are dealing with and check things out yourself as much as you can. Ask him questions and get part numbers, then run the info yourself and see if it will fit or work for you.

Old 12-26-2012, 02:12 PM
Braminator
OVERDRIVE
Received 51 Likes on 36 Posts
Clubman S Turbo "stop making the customer suffer"
This is what he posted on the class action lawsuit for timing chain issues. I guess the shoe is on the other foot now.

And this is coming from someone who made a customer suffer for a FMIC that did not fit?

Old 12-26-2012, 05:49 PM
dannyhavok
6th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I can't imagine the cost of refunding OP for his part is worth the losses from all this bad word of mouth.