R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 Great car! Great dealership!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 06:49 PM
VinceG
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great car! Great dealership!

I traded in my 04 MC about 2 months ago for an 07 MCS. Same dealership same great service at Mini Vaughn West in Southern Ontario. My MA called me this Monday and told me my car had arrived so I asked if it could possibly be ready for this Thursday as I told my son he could drive the car with me of course to his High school graduation ceremony, he could not be happier. On Tuesday my MA called me up with some news to the effect that some new software had to be downloaded and that BMW Canada would have to come in to download it on their system. My MA Mark Pilla and also Matt helped out and told me that they spoke to the sales manager Andy and he said no problem he can borrow my MCS for the day which is the same specs and colour as mine. Its really great that once in a while people will go out of their way to help without having to be asked. Thanks again to the folks at Vaughn West!!!

Old 06-28-2007, 07:25 PM
TWON
4th Gear
for great customer service!!!

Old 06-28-2007, 07:37 PM
tigwantstoplay
6th Gear
Originally Posted by VinceG
I traded in my 04 MC about 2 months ago for an 07 MCS. Same dealership same great service at Mini Vaughn West in Southern Ontario. My MA called me this Monday and told me my car had arrived so I asked if it could possibly be ready for this Thursday as I told my son he could drive the car with me of course to his High school graduation ceremony, he could not be happier. On Tuesday my MA called me up with some news to the effect that some new software had to be downloaded and that BMW Canada would have to come in to download it on their system. My MA Mark Pilla and also Matt helped out and told me that they spoke to the sales manager Andy and he said no problem he can borrow my MCS for the day which is the same specs and colour as mine. Its really great that once in a while people will go out of their way to help without having to be asked. Thanks again to the folks at Vaughn West!!!
Great story, and a heck of an endorsement. WTG Vaughn West!

Happy graduation to your son!

Old 06-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Impulsive
Banned
Not to ruin your congratulatory party but I was visiting that dealership a few weeks ago and saw a few different guys working there drive a couple of MINIs and a BMW 5 or 7 around the front and into the back ... as soon as the security gate opened into the back, the cars were rocketed into the back of the dealership, and I mean GUNNED. I don't know if the cars were brand new but I wouldn't want anyone driving my car, whatever it might be, the way they drove them.

Too bad they treat them that way. Jerks.

Old 06-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Pav
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by VinceG

excuse my cynicism ... to me, this sounds a little cliche. (imho)

Old 06-29-2007, 09:10 AM
Minidriven
1st Gear
Congrats!

Last edited by Minidriven; 06-29-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:12 PM
VinceG
1st Gear
Originally Posted by Pav
excuse my cynicism ... to me, this sounds a little cliche. (imho)
No excuse for cynicism. Do you own a Mini or a volvo? Excuse my sarcasm!