R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 Anyone know how to get GOOD service?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 08:46 AM
thevelourfog
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess service visits are different for everyone. I've had much better MINI service than Mazda service. Mazda never seemed to get anything fixed for me and they would never touch my car on the weekends, forcing me to take time off work not to get anything fixed . Then again, MINI has failed on 3 occasions so far to fix my sunroof, but at least they don't treat me like an idiot, provide loaners and are much quicker at getting me out of the dealership.

That being said, my MINI certainly has it's share of quality issues, but I can deal since it's so much nicer than my old Mazda 3 and I'm not treated like I ride the short bus when I go to the dealer.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:51 AM
MINIdave
6th Gear
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I think all you complainers should drive 1950 Chevies, with no power steering, no power windows, locks, cruise, ABS, DSC etc etc etc. Go back to the good old days when cars were cheap, just like the owners.......

This is not a lemon law case, while the owner has complaints, the car is not out of service and is not leaving him by the side of the road. Clutch squeak while annoying does not make the car a lemon.

Is these some reason why you couldn't look up under your dash, find where the spring was rubbing and fix it yourself, rather than drive 60 miles and *****?

You all think these machines should be perfect, never have anything go wrong and the dealer and everyone in the dealership should kiss your *** for allowing them to make $1000 from your purchase.....gimme a break. You think a lot of yourself, don't you?

I've owned Lexus cars, and they are also not perfect, but I will agree the dealers go out of their way to make the dealership experience as good as it can be. Maybe part of the problem the OP is having with his dealer is his own crappy attitude about his car? Rather than trying to form a co-operative with his dealer to make his car experience good, all he does is tell them what a POS his car is because the clutch spring squeaked?

Wake up youngsters, your relationship with your dealer hinges on your behavior as much as theirs.

There are no perfect cars, if you're not happy with this one, sell it and buy someting else. Life is too short to be this upset about a car.

To answer your original question - How to get good service........

1) Have a positive attitude about your car and the dealer and it's employees.
2) Don't be an *******, treat the people at the dealership with respect not derision, just as you expect them to treat you.
3) Have a clear understanding of what's wrong, and communicate that to the dealer so he can fix the actual problem, not what you think is wrong. "It makes a funny noise" is not a problem he can readily fix.
4) When things don't go the way you think they should, have a quiet, respectful talk with his boss. If that doesn't get your problem resolved, talk to the next boss up the line till you get to the HMFIC. However, going in there complaining because you don't think they treated you the way you should be is not a complaint they can fix. Having specific problems will yield specific results.
5) Try another dealer, or buy another car. After all, your time is worth something too, if you're not happy do something positive about it. Bitching on an internet forum is not the same thing as doing something positive. It might make you feel better momentarily, especially if people start agreeing that you've been maligned and suggesting calling lawyers and such, but in the end, did it fix your problem with your car? Did you get the results you were after? No? Then do something that will get you what you want........

I see this attitude so pervasive in our society anymore......

Something went wrong with my ________

Someone needs to fix it for me for free.

Someone needs to pay because I've been inconvenienced.

Why isn't anyone helping me?

Old 09-01-2009, 09:17 AM
RandomGemini
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well... as far as drew's problems go I am not intimately involved with them, but I will say that I expect there to be little to no trouble with a car within the warranty period. That's precisely why people buy NEW cars, so that they won't have problems.

Having to continuously take the car back is just ludicrous when you pay as much for a car as you do... and sometimes, in some cases, calling a lawyer WILL get you what you want and is a positive step that will end a very frustrating situation.

I did everything you suggested in my circumstance. I knew exactly what was wrong, told them exactly what needed to be fixed. My SA had no idea what I was talking about because whoever it was that I had talked to on the phone just wrote down that I needed the sunroof TSB applied and did not take down the other information. This would have been fine, except that everything else went wrong after that.... and I do mean everything. I am not a mean person by nature, I was very polite to my SA and kept my feelings in check until I got home. Then I wrote a letter to my MA who passed it on to the service department manager for me. I did everything you suggested.

And now... my power windows have broken again and I really, really do not want to talk to another MINI dealer after what happened to me. No one deserves this kind of stress over a new car.

No one.

What you have to understand is that some times, some people just treat other people like crap and should not be working in customer service. It's not that they are bad people, it's just a lack of people skills. Sometimes, being a nice customer is not enough.

Sometimes, people are jerks and some times, some whining and complaining is legitimate and has a purpose.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:49 AM
norvanmini
Neutral
Not sure how the dealer network works your way, but here in Western Canada, the Mini dealers are under the responsibility of the BMW regional office. From my 10+ years in the auto industry, working at the corp level, I would contact the District Service Manager at the regional office. He in turn should work with you and the dealership to correct the problems once and for all. Sounds to me like the dealership either doesn't have or isn't using their most experienced/qualified tech to work on your car. The DSM will have the authority to override the warrenty system and tell the dealer to take as much time is it takes to diagnose and repair instead of only using the time allowed under the warrenty system. Thereby doing 'quick' fixes.
Good luck

Old 09-01-2009, 10:50 AM
drewstermalloy
6th Gear
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
MINIdave, the whole point of this forum is to post something, and to get some responses and opinions on your situation. I respect your response, but I don't agree with it. I'm not just looking for a place to complain. I have been in customer service since I got my first job over 4 years ago, and I can honestly say I have never treated anyone the way MINI has treated me, regardless of age, color, blah, blah, blah. I think it's BS that MINI thinks they can treat anyone this way. Sounds like you think I'm just am immature punk with an attitude, just because I was looking for a solution to my [really expensive] problem.

Whenever I go to the dealer, I ALWAYS walk in with a smile on my face, I am always looking for a simple solution to fix my car. I am always still very polite, even with my frustrations. Like I have said before, it really doesn't seem like they care. I realize that these cars aren't going to be absolutely perfect, but for the money I'm paying, I really deserve some good help.

Oh, my clutch spring wasn't just making noise, it SNAPPED. It never made any noise before it did. The 2nd spring was the one that was making the noise, and still is today.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:47 PM
schatzy62
OVERDRIVE
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
MINIdave I must whole heartedly disagree with you on much of what you said. New cars, although they will sometime break it should not have to go into the dealer 10-12 times in the first year. Some of the problems drewstermalloy have had should never have happened.

On the part of being nice to a the service reps yes that usually gets you better service but not always. As others have said some people should not be customer service reps of any kind.

As for lemon laws most are very specific as to what needs to happen to get a new car out of it. THey are very hard to satisfy.

But that does not mean that a new car is not posible. MINI has a service called "Trade Assist Program". Yes it will have a cost assocciated with it, but cost may be even less than what a lemon law cost may be.

This link is to a post I made about the lemon law in Mass and the cost associated with it. Yes in Mass even if you have a car that is replaced under the lemon law there is a cost associated with it. In this case the OP is in NY state but the laws are very similar.
https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...705-post4.html

drewstermalloy, My suggestion is to go back to the dealer and get all the records of repair to your car and sit down with the General Manager of the dealership. Explain that you feel there has been to many iinstances of problems and that you would like to know what they are going to do. See what they say and then see if you can get a "Trade Assist Program" deisgnation for your car. Yes it will cost you some cash but this is one way of getting a new car wit new warranty and still be able to stay in a MINI. Of course if you have had it with the car this may not be the direction for you.

BTW There are MINI's out there that do not have problems. The only thing with mine has been the high pressure fuel pump in 26,000 miles. Now i am off to knock on wood so that I do not have any more problems.

Good luck with what ever you decied to do.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Pinky Demon
4th Gear
Originally Posted by MINIdave
I think all you complainers should drive 1950 Chevies, with no power steering, no power windows, locks, cruise, ABS, DSC etc etc etc. Go back to the good old days when cars were cheap, just like the owners.......

This is not a lemon law case, while the owner has complaints, the car is not out of service and is not leaving him by the side of the road. Clutch squeak while annoying does not make the car a lemon.

Is these some reason why you couldn't look up under your dash, find where the spring was rubbing and fix it yourself, rather than drive 60 miles and *****?

You all think these machines should be perfect, never have anything go wrong and the dealer and everyone in the dealership should kiss your *** for allowing them to make $1000 from your purchase.....gimme a break. You think a lot of yourself, don't you?

I've owned Lexus cars, and they are also not perfect, but I will agree the dealers go out of their way to make the dealership experience as good as it can be. Maybe part of the problem the OP is having with his dealer is his own crappy attitude about his car? Rather than trying to form a co-operative with his dealer to make his car experience good, all he does is tell them what a POS his car is because the clutch spring squeaked?

Wake up youngsters, your relationship with your dealer hinges on your behavior as much as theirs.

There are no perfect cars, if you're not happy with this one, sell it and buy someting else. Life is too short to be this upset about a car.

To answer your original question - How to get good service........

1) Have a positive attitude about your car and the dealer and it's employees.
2) Don't be an *******, treat the people at the dealership with respect not derision, just as you expect them to treat you.
3) Have a clear understanding of what's wrong, and communicate that to the dealer so he can fix the actual problem, not what you think is wrong. "It makes a funny noise" is not a problem he can readily fix.
4) When things don't go the way you think they should, have a quiet, respectful talk with his boss. If that doesn't get your problem resolved, talk to the next boss up the line till you get to the HMFIC. However, going in there complaining because you don't think they treated you the way you should be is not a complaint they can fix. Having specific problems will yield specific results.
5) Try another dealer, or buy another car. After all, your time is worth something too, if you're not happy do something positive about it. Bitching on an internet forum is not the same thing as doing something positive. It might make you feel better momentarily, especially if people start agreeing that you've been maligned and suggesting calling lawyers and such, but in the end, did it fix your problem with your car? Did you get the results you were after? No? Then do something that will get you what you want........

Which is all good and great, except when you are paying 20k or more for a "PREMIUM small car" that constantly has problems. There is simply no reason for it. Now, I'm not condoning that you should walk in ranting and raving, but the level of customer support here is just a real black mark on BMW/MINI's name, and it really does discourage would be clientele.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:42 AM
minimanmini
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by drewstermalloy
I'm getting closer and closer to selling this car everyday. I've had it for a year now, and here's a list of it's issues (I'm sure I'm forgetting something):

- Hole in the water pump (after 1 month)
- Windows needed reprogramming (Closed on the outside of the door frame)
- Clutch return spring snapped (Replaced with a new, super squeaky one)
- Hole in the exhaust (Re-welded)
- Sunroof Sticking (Re-lubed and STILL sticks, 3 days after getting it fixed)
- Passenger window didn't go down all the way (and still doesn't)
- Front emblem flew off on the highway (New one reattached)
- Undervoltage issues (The issue that worries me the most)

I know the list is a little longer than it is here, I just can't think of the rest. The water pump happened within a month of owning the car, and the rest has happened within the last 2 or 3 months.

Now I know this has all been warranty work, but when a good percentage of your money is going into these car payments, and you live 30 miles away from the dealer (and I know most of you live further), it tends to get very annoying. I have put several hundred miles on my car just going back and forth to get service. When the clutch return spring was replaced, it squeaked every time I used the pedal, and the knee bolster kept falling on top of my legs, I had to go back again a few days later to get it fixed properly.

On Friday I picked up my car after getting the undervoltage issues (which I was unaware of at first), the exhaust hole, the window, and the sunroof fixed. Although the window and the sunroof have not actually been fixed. The sunroof still sticks and the window still doesn't go all the way down. There was no paperwork with the car when I picked it up, and all the service people had gone home for the day. This morning I called back, and I told my SA how unsatisfied I have been with the car this past year, and he basically told me it's not that big of a deal. Now I have to go back again, because of the sunroof and the windows, and the service indicator in the car has now turned red.

So I asked for MINI USA's number. I called them this morning, and I pretty much got the same thing. Pretty much all the CS Rep. told me to do was try a different dealer (which are all at least 2 hours away), and he obviously didn't understand my frustrations at all. At one point I even asked, "So basically I'm screwed with the car and I'm pretty much just going to have to keep going back and forth with the dealer?" His response, "Yeah basically." That's about the time I said "What's your name?" and "Have a good day. Goodbye."

My 1998 Chevrolet Malibu with 100,000 miles on it was more reliable than my 2008 MC. Apparently my car already has electrical issues, and it's barely a year old. I was actually considering buying a 2010 MCS, but at this point it doesn't seem worth it. Between Towne MINI, Keeler MINI, and MINI USA itself, no one even seems to care that I'm not happy with the car.

Do I seem out of line to be frustrated? Or should I just let it go? I'd think a company like MINI would do anything in their power to make a paying customer happy, but I guess not. Does anyone know how I can get my issues actually fixed the first time? Or will I really have to keep making all these trips back to the dealer??

Alright, rant over.
dont buy a mini cooper 2010s.

my next purchase or lease is going to be japanese. a message needs to be sent to mini that sub quality workmanship and parts does not fly...

Old 09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
drewstermalloy
6th Gear
Well I finally spoke to someone helpful at MINI USA. Someone who actually somewhat cared. I guess I'm supposed to take it back to the dealer again over the next few days and MINI USA will contact Towne directly to speak to the SA about my car. If all isn't resolved, "other paths" will be taken to insure my happiness.

Old 09-03-2009, 05:21 PM
z06invb
1st Gear
My first two weeks of my MINI ownership experience sucked. I got all the initial bugs out though and other than bleeding cosmoline continuously it seems to have stabilized. I still have a whine in the engine the dealer says is normal which of course is BS but other than that it seems to be a fairly solid car so far.

These are a premium priced car for what you get. I can understand getting frustrated with it. I was at first. Still somewhat leery of the car. Be polite with the dealer and service folks but be firm. YOU are the customer and you invested top dollar to get a premium car. Demand it is fixed right. Dont tolerate any flaws in the car.

Old 09-03-2009, 08:36 PM
bssiesmth
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by MINIdave

Is these some reason why you couldn't look up under your dash, find where the spring was rubbing and fix it yourself, rather than drive 60 miles and *****? ...

I do not agree with you. The car is a sorry POS. There's no excuse for building a car as badly made as a MINI. I regret having bought it, and will definitely sell it once my warranty is over (which will happen in 2 years). It's not a matter of a sense or entitlement or anything else. When I paid $23,000 for my Civic Si I expected a dependable, fun car, and got one. When I paid $30,000 for my MINI I expected a lot more, and got far less.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if I learned that MINIs are the worst car on the road today. Frankly, I can't think of a single car I've ever owned / known about as troublesome as it.

Old 09-04-2009, 11:37 AM
sikamini
6th Gear
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Not saying anyone is at fault.....here's my key to good service. Document everything, listen, remain calm, ask direct question...don't wander or speculate....and give them an opportunity to serve you. I've learned the hard way....think calm thoughts....and the end will usually turn out better.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:43 PM
vjaramillo
2nd Gear
MiniDave sounds like he works for a Dealership. And when people say, if you don't like the car sell it...doesn't that mean that you're passing on a crappy car to someone else to deal with?

That's not right!

Vince

Last edited by vjaramillo; 09-04-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:28 PM
drewstermalloy
6th Gear
That's exactly how I feel Vince. I want to get rid of the car, but for the price I have paid, no one deserves to be treated like crap and drive an unreliable car.

Old 09-04-2009, 07:43 PM
RJKimbell
6th Gear
All of you should visit Rasmussen MINI in Portland, OR...ask for Ann...she is by far the Best SA that I've had the pleasure dealing with in all of my car(s) Service related issues. I understand problems do exist with these cars...I'm not saying they don't, I've had a few...but nothing major. I don't have an MCS either, more problem prone it seems than the "JustaCoopers". But I do believe that if you ask direct questions, and actually listen to the answers you will learn something.

The issues I've had include Rattles (numerous), Gear Shift Selector (Cog Symbol CEL) 2x, Transmission Failure CEL (3,000mi.), and aSticky Sunroof, all in the first year, I've not had the car a year and a half yet, 20,000mi.+ to Date. I paid $28,000+ for my "JustaCooper"...I know a lot less than most of yours, but I still don't feel like because it is a NEW Car and I paid X-amount for it it should be "absolutely" problem free...IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN.

Just my .02.

Last edited by RJKimbell; 09-05-2009 at 09:08 AM. Reason: To add more details
Old 09-04-2009, 07:45 PM
MINIdave
6th Gear
Lot's of interesting responses, many of which said they disagreed with me then turned around and said the exact same things I did in my post...........

I do not work for a dealership, but I did, for 30 years. I worked in all areas, from service tech, parts mgr, service mgr, sales mgr (new and used) finance mgr, and lastly as a GM.

I think most of what I wrote is valid - people expect perfection no matter how much they spend, and they expect to be treated like, well I'm not sure anymore. For every one here complaining bitterly about their MINI, there are multiples of people on Honda forums complaining about their Hondas. Imperfect cars are not limited to MINIs, and are not excluded by the Japanese mfrs. As long as cars are made by people and to a price, there will be things that go wrong, accept it, deal with it.

The OP complained bitterly about having to drive 60 miles each way to have (the second) clutch spring fixed because it squeaked, I can imagine the "smile" he had the day he walked into his dealer to have that fixed.

However, the points I made on how to treat the dealer personell are still valid and were repeated by others. I also suggested - like others later did - that he take his concerns up the chain of command till he got the answers he needed, including going to MINI USA if needed. He finally did that and seems to have gotten the attention he was looking for.

I wish him luck, and I hope he enjoys his car as long as he has it, but I doubt he will. Once someone gets it into their head that their car is a POS, they should get rid of it, not continue to drive it, because the psychology of their continued ownership will just go downhill. They will find problems to re-inforce their opinion, and even if nothing happens they'll still be convinced it's a terrible car and bad mouth it to anyone who will listen. In my opinion they should sell the car immediately and go buy whatever they're convinced is better - because in most cases it will be if only to reinforce their own opinion of themselves - that they made the right decision.

My '03 Cooper S had several problems over the course of my ownership, things that probably should not have failed did, like the window motors, the coolant overflow tank, and the cruise control (brake switch) none of which kept me from driving it and while they were annoyances, MINI fixed them under warranty -as they've done for the OP's car.

My '09 has had two problems so far in 10K miles, the cold start noise which neccesitated a new chain tensioner, and a terrible buzz in the dash which took them three days to find and fix - which they did. Do these things make them POS? No, it makes them cars, made by humans..................that's all.

Like I said, life is too short to be this upset about a car. Cut your losses, and move on....you'll be much happier.

Old 09-04-2009, 07:57 PM
MINIdave
6th Gear
Originally Posted by vjaramillo
. And when people say, if you don't like the car sell it...doesn't that mean that you're passing on a crappy car to someone else to deal with?

That's not right1

Vince
Not necessarily. When you work for a dealer for a long time you get your share of unhappy customers, it can't be helped. What we found in every case of a buyback car was that the subsequent owner had little to no problem with the car when it was resold.

How can that be? Because a lot of the issues were either imagined or self imposed, the psychology I was talking about. The subsequent owner didn't have that attitude (of course the problems that caused the buy back were fixed too) and rarely had anywhere near the problems (if any) over their ownership that the original owner did....

Which was my original point, it's not the car that's crappy. Yes there may be things that need to be fixed, but once they are - if done properly - that car is no "crappier" than any other similar MINI or whatever on the road. And since the vast majority of MINI owners are extremely happy with their cars, where does that leave us?

All MINIs are made on the same assembly line by the same workers, other than a failed part from a supplier or a screw up in assembly (which should be caught by QC), why would one car be perfect and another a POS?

I don't believe there are "bad cars" these days. There are bad mechanics, bad dealers, bad QC people, and sometimes things get by, but that's why you have a warranty period, isn't it?

Old 09-05-2009, 06:12 AM
sikamini
6th Gear
MINIdave hit on a key point here - perception. Once you've seen your car as a problem, it's hard to change that view.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:18 AM
MiniGRM
2nd Gear
Perception and EXPECTATION are the keys here. Somehow, we expect a more expensive and complicated machine to be problem free. Why? Don't know, but it is a widely held perception and expectation. MINIdave is exactly right with his insights. The OP is disappointed with having problems and less than perfect repairs the first time. We'd all like life to go perfectly, it doesn't, mostly because we are fallible human beings. Nobody wants it to happen to them. I work in health care, and expectations are sometimes higher and even less realistic. Cars are incredibly complex machines and nearly all systems can nearly always be effectively repaired. The trouble tends to lie in when one system interacts with another; which is the cause of the problem? Cars are more and more self diagnosing these days, but when something simple and mechanical fails (ie loose screw, broken wire or clip, etc.) there is simply no way to find that easily, you just have to know how things go together and find the part that isn't doing it's job. That is why there is a service department at every dealer and countless private shops.
We're sorry that this happened to Drewster or anyone, especially us. But it can and will be fixed if you stay patient and positive. MINI has built over a million and a half of these cars, and the overwhelming majority are out there happily being driven and their owners aren't on here often telling us so. An unfortunate aspect of this site is it tends to magnify problems, while at the same time it also spreads many solutions to these same problems. We picked a somewhat unique car, therefore less concentrated dealers (ie further to go for repair). Remember this is a consequence of our choice.

Instead of focusing on the disappointment with the problem, try to focus on the things you like about your car, realize the problem CAN go away, and try to be patient with those who ARE trying to help you. And remember, someday soon you'll be in a position to help someone and you DEFINITELY want them to be patient with you.

Old 09-05-2009, 10:57 AM
RandomGemini
6th Gear
You guys are absolutely right on this point.

Yeah, I had a bad experience at my dealership. They were jerks, I didn't deserve to be treated that way... but that should not stop me from loving my car. The power windows, while an annoying bug, are not an integral part of why I love driving my car on a daily basis... and hell if it really gets annoying, I can always call a local mechanic and ask them to come up with a creative and more permanent fix and tell MINI to hang their damned warranty.

The point is, I do have options for dealing with that crappy situation that don't mean having to give up the things I love.

I appreciate the perspective.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:39 PM
wildcrazy442000
4th Gear
My previous MINI was a 2006 R50 with the Digital Power Sound Module. It would scream static even when turned off. After 14 trips to a MINI dealer, and 4 Months total time in the shop, I traded the car in. NC Lemon excludes dealer installed items, and MINI USA is no help what so ever. They told me even though it was a MINI part installed by a MINI dealer that any problems with the car was between me and the installing dealer. All MINI does anytime there is a problem is blame the customer.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:46 PM
MINIdave
6th Gear
Now, how is that blamimg the customer? Seems to me the problem was the dealer, not the customer and MINI clearly said so. The dealer should have acknowledged and fixed their problem, and you should not have been financially compromised by their actions. HERE is a case where a local lawyer could have been a good investment. After 4 months I can understand your frustration with the car, but to lose one over a radio seems sad to me.

However, still not MINI's fault, and not a bad car.

What do you think the new owner did about the problem?

Old 09-05-2009, 01:15 PM
wildcrazy442000
4th Gear
I should mention that the first several times, I got the we can't duplicate your concern bit. It wasn't until I took the car to the second dealer who confirmed there was a problem, that the first dealer started really trying to fix the car. I really don't know how much of this was the install or how much is just a poorly designed system. Very few MINI's have that system and a lot of them seem to have serious problems. The car is still in the fenced in service area at the dealership.

Last edited by wildcrazy442000; 09-05-2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: sp
Old 09-05-2009, 04:49 PM
sikamini
6th Gear
Wow!! That's really a shame, did the MINI have other problems....seems a shame to get rid of it because of the sound module. You must really like music.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:46 PM
vjaramillo
2nd Gear
Expectations is a very Key word. Minis are essentially BMWs. And what is BMW's slogan. "The Ultimate Driving machine". So when people buy a new car that is their "expectation". When it's not, the consumer gets very disapointed since the Ultimate driving machine turned out to the opposite. Come on, people expect german built, or shouldI say, german designed cars to be the best, and that's why they pay top dollar for it, and you would think that BMW/Mini would want to maintain their reputation instead of having their top people say that all these little problems are the customers fault because the need to get to know their car better or compare the Mini's to one's spouse.

Vince

Quick Reply: R56 Anyone know how to get GOOD service?