R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 Highest HP from R56

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 09:45 AM
DneprDave
6th Gear
Received 85 Likes on 77 Posts
I like stickers! I put them on my toolbox.

Dave

Old 10-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Mindspin311
5th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 10-27-2011, 10:15 AM
TheGeekGuy
4th Gear
Received 62 Likes on 37 Posts
This thread is pure win.

People getting their knickers in a twist about HP numbers... LAWL.

Old 10-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Porthos
OVERDRIVE
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Bigprfed22
Filling Turbo juice reservior helps out a lot
Turbo juice......
More like VTEC lube.

Old 10-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Octane
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Achilles honor
No group but for me.. I'm tired of the sticker jockeys in here always trying to get the massive amount of knowledge in my head for a discounted rate

SORRY SORRY SORRY !!! Did not mean to offend you. We need all the NAM members we can find with MASSIVE amounts of knowledge in their heads. Please forgive the request for a group buy on the custom booster rockets as I am sure they are well worth full price.

BTW if you have any info on the huge performance gains, size of booster rockets or pricing please post that info. I do understand that posting this info may be in conflict with the ZILLION dollar contract you must have for your ground breaking product so please protect yourself.

It's OK if you can not provide any proof of performance or even existance of your inovation because we all are simply in awe of your remarkable achivement and we all give thanks to the MASSIVE amount of knowledge in you head.

Last edited by Octane; 10-27-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Porthos
OVERDRIVE
There is a bunch of Drama up in hurr!

Old 10-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Octane
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by Porthos
There is a bunch of Drama up in hurr!

I think someone said sometimes you need to fight fire with fire or in this case BS with BS. IMO the fake BS in this thread is as good or better than the "REAL" BS,

Last edited by Octane; 10-27-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Zerohour
2nd Gear
So...does anyone have real setups with pictures, videos, dynocharts? Even if it just in the lower to mid 200's. I would love to see!

Old 10-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Achilles honor
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Octane
SORRY SORRY SORRY !!! Did not mean to offend you. We need all the NAM members we can find with MASSIVE amounts of knowledge in their heads. Please forgive the request for a group buy on the custom booster rockets as I am sure they are well worth full price.

BTW if you have any info on the huge performance gains, size of booster rockets or pricing please post that info. I do understand that posting this info may be in conflict with the ZILLION dollar contract you must have for your ground breaking product. It's OK if you can not provide any proof of performance or even existance of your inovation because we all are simply in awe of the remarkable achivement created from the MASSIVE knowledge in you head.
Well I just finished talking to my president of parts and sales.. Barrack.. I think y'all know him from his side job as mr president but anyways he just told me to not give any information to you sticker jockeys and only talk to people with "real cars".. So sry all I can say is that it makes my car go really really fast. I feel like I should have charge y'all for that information right there. I've said to much.........

Old 10-27-2011, 07:50 PM
33EJB
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Zerohour
So...does anyone have real setups with pictures, videos, dynocharts? Even if it just in the lower to mid 200's. I would love to see!

Most horsepower in a MINI - - FTW!!!

Highest HP from R56-img_0403.jpg

Prob in the 1500 - 1800 RWHP area.

Can't show the dyno sheet - or I'd have to... oh you know the rest...

ps. this thing would suck your Tornado through that blower and spit the flaming shrapnel out the tailpipes...

__________________________________________________ ____

Old 10-27-2011, 07:52 PM
Porthos
OVERDRIVE
Originally Posted by Zerohour
https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...gen-dynos.html

There you go my search challenged bro!

Old 10-27-2011, 07:54 PM
onefish2
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Joining this go nowhere thread a bit late because I actually work and can't post 20 comments a day.

This guy has been on here before has been banned 2 times. Stig and James ring a bell?? Its easy for me to tell because of spelling mistakes, lack of spaces, punctuation and grammar issues in his posts as well as O-town, sunshine state etc.

Now I am not making trouble and I do not mind him on here becuase he shakes things up and I get a good laugh from his posts, spelling and grammar. Mods, please do not ban him. He is doing nothing wrong. I enjoy this friendly banter. It's why we have this forum in the first place...no?

I would like to see some pics and further proof too. If Jan can tune my JCW to 242whp and 275wtq then a person that makes real engine mods should be able to get over 300whp.

I heard no mention of an aftermarket clutch like an OS Giken. There is NO way that the original clutch is being used as its garbage and would never hold up in this car. So there is more to the story here than he is letting on.

Can we just see some damn pics of your car already???

Thanks everyone for the 10 minutes of fun I had reading this.

Carry on.

-S

Last edited by onefish2; 10-27-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Octane
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by onefish2
Joining this go nowhere thread a bit late because I actually work and can't post 20 comments a day.

This guy has been on here before more than 2x and has been banned. Its easy for me to tell because spelling mistakes, lack of spaces, punctuation and grammar issues in his posts.

Now I am not making trouble and I do not mind him on here becuase he shakes things up and I get a good laugh from his posts, spelling and grammar.

I would like to see some pics and further proof too. If Jan can tune my JCW to 242whp and 275wtq then a person that makes real engine mods should be able to get over 300whp.

I heard no mention of an aftermarket clutch like an OS Giken. There is NO way that the original clutch is being used as its garbage and would never hold up in this car. So there is more to the story here than he is letting on.

Carry on.

-S
Onefish2.

Thanks for your post and I remember seeing your dyno posted. Your results look "REAL" good and your dyno looked "REAL" too. Nice to see you have to work that means you have a "REAL" job. I would like to carry on but I too
actually have to work.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:13 AM
scoopieb
2nd Gear
This forum use to be a place I'd come to learn and educate myself. Now it's a place I come at the end of the night to get a good laugh. It's like the scripted reality shows and I'm guessing 2009R56JCW is "Snookie". Keep up the entertainment. If I want REAL information I'll be on the other mini forums (you all know the ones) that are still a bunch of mini lovers sharing and learning from each other. I'll still come here for the laughs though.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:37 AM
JT///MC
3rd Gear
wow, extremely lame. No pics, no proof...just all talk. Guess we can all raise the BS flag on this one

Old 10-28-2011, 01:03 AM
Yyrd
3rd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I fuond his secert to power. drain the blinker fluid canister. frees up tons of hp. did it to mine this morning. at least 300 hp now! but don't tell anyone, the Russians might get angery. shhhh.....

Old 10-28-2011, 05:52 AM
Porthos
OVERDRIVE
Originally Posted by onefish2

This guy has been on here before has been banned 2 times. Stig and James ring a bell?? Its easy for me to tell because of spelling mistakes, lack of spaces, punctuation and grammar issues in his posts as well as O-town, sunshine state etc.

Now I am not making trouble and I do not mind him on here becuase he shakes things up and I get a good laugh from his posts, spelling and grammar. Mods, please do not ban him. He is doing nothing wrong. I enjoy this friendly banter. It's why we have this forum in the first place...no?

Can we just see some damn pics of your car already???

Carry on.

-S

Hey I work.......well kind of....... I am just a post *****. Deployments in the military you have to pass some time. So why not Zoidberg? Anyway just wnat to babble a little and increase my post count. Post ***** FTW!!

Old 10-28-2011, 06:21 AM
Mach V Dan
Former Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Arrrgh. 117 posts and not a single dyno chart?

Here are a few videos from R56 models on the dyno at our shop. There's a dyno graph at the end of each video. I'm not claiming that any of these are power kings, but at least they are hard numbers.

--Dan
Mach V

Old 10-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Bigprfed22
6th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
You never did post mine

Originally Posted by Mach V Dan

Here are a few videos from R56 models on the dyno at our shop. There's a dyno graph at the end of each video. I'm not claiming that any of these are power kings, but at least they are hard numbers.

--Dan
Mach V

Old 10-28-2011, 08:30 AM
DICKS GARAGE R53
6th Gear
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wow an actual shop posting actual dyno vids and actually trying to save the thread. Props to MACH V Motorsports for taking their time away from all those Subies/EVO's and other more capable cars, to give the MINI comunity what they want.

Thankfully they dont do custom builds on Ferrari's Lambo's and the like for people in Russia and the middle east. This info would of never surfaced if they did.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:32 AM
DICKS GARAGE R53
6th Gear
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm liking the random BS thread, not liking the unemployment though.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:06 AM
roushraven
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by Mach V Dan

--Dan
Mach V
Thank for the posts. It's interesting to me that the MCS with just a tune made better power than the other MCS cars with downpipes and CAI's. Or were my eyes deceiving me?

Old 10-28-2011, 09:26 AM
RedAndBlackMiniS
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Achilles honor
Well I just finished talking to my president of parts and sales.. Barrack.. I think y'all know him from his side job as mr president but anyways he just told me to not give any information to you sticker jockeys and only talk to people with "real cars".. So sry all I can say is that it makes my car go really really fast. I feel like I should have charge y'all for that information right there. I've said to much.........
LOL.

This thread is great.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:33 AM
drewstermalloy
6th Gear
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Old 10-28-2011, 10:08 AM
Bigprfed22
6th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I need to find the video i made from my day at Machv w jan ill post it, i had it up but accidentally deleted it off vimeo

Quick Reply: R56 Highest HP from R56