R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 Alta bov spring upgrade and torque solution bov adaptor installed and review 2017

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 08:55 PM
alwayzspeedin
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alta bov spring upgrade and torque solution bov adaptor installed and review 2017

How's it going everyone here's my review on the Alta bov spring upgrade and torque solution bov adaptor. I order all these since i had to install both parts at once and been reading on here that any other bov like HKS ssqv or any other after market bov will throw a code. Since we use a recirculating bov from factory. There are a few YouTube videos on how to install so I won't get in to that. I followed those videos on how to install. Takes about 30 mins.

Review.
Initial drive ( I have a 07 MCS Manuel ) normal driving I felt that between shifts it has quick throttle response no lag, feels faster on butt dyno. ( no hp gain )
Under hard driving car holds boost during quick shifts tires screeching 1st to 2nd and 3rd �� ( I got 4 brand new tires also that could be the reason too ��).

All in all easy mod to install. Sounds cool like my car shushing everyone between each shift. I wish it would sound more like a HKS or greddy bov. I can't even hear the factory noise maker anymore. �� Car feels more nibble. Cheap to buy great value no cel codes����