R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 I want my Justa back

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2017, 02:56 PM
Shotgun_banjo
3rd Gear
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
I want my Justa back

Someone backed on my Justa last week and never left a darn note and I am kicking myself for not installing the front and rear dash cams sitting in my garage as I was lazy and kept on delaying it. Anyway the car went to the shop yesterday and they gave me a new 2018 Kia Rio. Oh boy am I spoiled with the Justa. The Rio with the 1.6 DI engine is pathetic. I mean god it is awful! The ride is like blah X 10! Driving like a marshmallow no sort of feedback. After a few kilometers of driving it I called the rental company and asked what else they have and they said for the size of the car I only have few options.....Versa Note, Micra....f##k! So I went back and tried those. The CVT and engine response on those cars is way worst than the Kia. I went back again and told the person behind the counter I need something that is "drivable". I got a WTF stare back and asked again what else they have that does not drive like a marshmallow and they said they have a Camry. God almighty just shoot me right now! I just told them to give me a ride to an auto insurance place and I will just get a 1 week temporary plate for my C300 get that reimbursed and call it a day. I told them I need my Justa back in 5 days. This what happens when you get a car that is THAT good so keep on motoring guys!

Last edited by Shotgun_banjo; 05-30-2017 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-30-2017, 09:22 PM
Tigger2011
Alliance Member
Received 215 Likes on 152 Posts
LMAO. Forget about any of those 10 step programs brother. Your hooked.