Navigation & Audio Bring your GPS and favorite CD or MP3. This is where navigation and audio options for the Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs are discussed.

Navigation & Audio 2005 Convertible + Navigation.. I want Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 09:17 PM
sharkbaitgirl
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Convertible + Navigation.. I want Bluetooth

I love my Mini 2005 coopers convertible with navigation (aka pumpkin) and I would love it more if I could get bluetooth installed?

Anyone know where the cd changer wiring is located in a r52 - 05 cooper s convertible with navigation? I want to add bluetooth to play my tunes through the stock sound system. My plan is to add Grom bluetooth system which plug into the existing pre cd changer wiring, but I can't find it the cd changer wiring. Can someone please verify the location of the cd changer wiring before I start to rip the car apart?

Per the forum's suppose to be in the rear passenger side panel in the truck but I have convertible with navigation and my truck doesn't match the pictures.

Here's a pic of my trunk below.. notice it looks different. If the wiring is in the passenger side rear panel in the truck - then could someone show me how to remove the panel to access the wiring?

How to install Grom Bluetooth - Notice my truck doesn't look like the one in this video.