BMC @ D&B.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2003, 10:23 AM
xxTHIR13ENxx
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WHOO-HOO!!!!! Despite the rain, I would say it was a cool day and everything, no? And quite honestly, and although I'm ashamed to say this, I was amazed that a few drops of water from Mother Sky would "ruin" a day of fun for a whole lotta people. Thank you Aimee, Cathy, and Bruce for showing up and having some fun. Best part was when everybody tried to fit inside 13 with enough "leg room" for all 4. hehe.
Day was cool, though.
Oh, Bruce, personal note: You should become a manager of a restaurant or something, man. You was kickin' azz ova' thea'! And even Doug was scared sh*tless of ya, man. lol
Aimee and Cathy (and Bruce for getting the jackpot tokens at the end of the night): THANK YOU!!!!!!! Showed the little car to pops, he was like "Ok, gotta find some room in 13, now" lol.. Thanks a lot, guys. You all rock!!
Hope we get to have mo' fun soon!!

Thanks a million, again.
Leo.

Old 04-27-2003, 04:31 PM
Nobull60
6th Gear
Leo I had a good time and had a fun playing those games. Wish the lunch went a little better but I guess that when you get crap for service its time to step up and let them know. Hope I did not embarrass you folks but the guy was a real jerk. Anyway had lots of fun and will have to do it again. Maybe next time we can do Boomers. My daughters best friends dad owns it and we could probably get some sort of deal. Racing carts and roller coaster, etc. Let me know if that sounds like something everyone would want to do.

Old 04-28-2003, 10:09 AM
minicoopersgirl
Coordinator :: South East - Florida
That was fun!
I liked the idea of a bowling meet, will need to work on that.
Bruce - if it wasn't for you, we would've probably still been sitting there waiting for our food at 7pm...thanks!
until next time
Aimee

Old 04-28-2003, 10:49 AM
xxTHIR13ENxx
3rd Gear
True that. Thanks for basically "feeding us", Bruce. hehe. The idea of Boomers is really cool, though. I was thinking, I kicked y'all's azzes over the virtual Kart game, imagine what I could do in real life?!?! :smile: No, no. Just kidding. I would probably just pull over and give signals like "Go on, ahead, clear traffic, pass me on the left, please." or something...
Bowling, is fun, too. But I suck at it, so everybody will have a good time and good laughs 'cuz of me, so that's cool, too. hehe Whatever comes up, I'm down for it.

Leo.