South Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisianna, and Texas

Oklahoma Mini Forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 01:50 PM
YoMini
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oklahoma City does not have a Mini dealer yet, so we don't have a lot of Minis on the streets right now. (There's a few) Oklahoma Mini Forum needs members, stop by and register!! I’m trying to get the word out to Mini owners in Oklahoma.

Thanks

okMini.com

Old 04-12-2003, 05:36 PM
pbmillbe
Neutral
YoMini,
Okay, now there are two of us alive and posting in Oklahoma. I am in Tulsa where half of the known Minis are used car lots (2 out of 4). I have a White over Red Mini Cooper "S" with Oklahoma vanity plate "SENNA." My car is characterized by three small flags in the rear window (through the grate in the cubby cover). One for Britain (home of Mini), one for Germany (home of BMW) and one for Brazil (origin of the engine -- the heart of Senna). I now know the name of the owner of the other White over Red Mini in Tulsa as a friend of mine at Boeing sent me the name the other day. There is a Black over Silver one for sale in the Tulsa World. It is a 2002 and was on a different lot in October when I first drove it. There is also a Black over Blue base Mini at Crown BMW in Tulsa. Somewhere there may be a Black over Yellow that was around last winter, but I haven't seen it for a while.
Okay, here is an interesting situation. The plastic coating on the pattern on my shift **** reacted to the heat where I park at work and bubbled up one day, and then literally fell off the next day. As you know, it hasn't even started to get warm yet, so who knows what else will react. I will work it under Warrenty when I go back to St. Louis this summer, but I wondered, have you had anything wierd happen? Send me a note when you get a chance, maybe we can get some life going in the flat lands here. Cheers!

Old 05-09-2003, 05:06 PM
blfreund
1st Gear
I live in Lawton, I just go my production number, and I and I have a production date of 6/13. I hope I will be riding in my MINI come July.

Old 06-06-2003, 12:18 PM
okie
1st Gear
I have a black over dark silver S (tulsa)