St. Louis MINI Club The St. Louis MINI Club Forums. Visit our club site at www.stlmini.com

BBQ & Cruise July 5th

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 05:36 PM
midMOmini
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BBQ & Cruise July 5th

What: BBQ & Cruise
When: Saturday July 5th 11am
Where: Graham Cave State Park, Danville, MO

People can start getting to the park around 11am. There is more than enough parking for everyone. The meat will probably be on the grill sometime around 11:30. Everyone needs to bring some kind of dish, cooler, soda, chips, just something. There will also be a jar for a few dollars if you do not bring anything and also to cover some of the cost of meat.

After everyone is finished eating there will be a cruise back into Columbia on some back roads. There is a gas station by the park so you can get gas to make it back to Columbia. Most likely there will be a stop in Fulton also.

There is also some really good spots within the park to get pictures or your cars. The park is a very good family park also, they have a nice playground and many trails you can walk on along with the cave and some stuff about what has been discovered in it.

This is being posted up on other various forums I am on also so expect to see some people you would not normally see. If you are from the STL area and do not want to take the cruise you are still welcome to come and hang out and have some bbq.

Here is a map to the park to get directions from: MAP

Here is the info for the park: INFO

Old 06-09-2008, 04:17 PM
bigfun04
4th Gear
Sounds like fun but I have to work that day. Enjoy. Dan

Old 06-09-2008, 04:50 PM
midMOmini
3rd Gear
I am a moderator on www.midwestce.net and it is actually for the guys on there but are deciding to open it up to anyone. I hope to see some other MINI's there!