Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Issues with 1FastMini... Resolved

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 07:54 PM
MichaelSF
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jtrem
This is getting interesting....
Are you and I in the cheap seats watching this? Or are we up front?

The popcorn is good too.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:09 PM
MichaelSF
5th Gear
Originally Posted by lilruffcat
OK.. from someone who worked in the ups billing site here in SC...

Call the UPS Customer service.. explain to them you need a copy of the shipper bill. They can pull it up, they can actually see the whole thing. Regardless of its age, the doc can be found. A photo copy of it can be sent to you.

I have to tell you, when you call the 1-800 number you will only get to speak to someone in Tier 1. Ask them to please send a ticket to Tier 2, which the information will be given to the woman who is in the same building.

She will look up the information, because Canada is considered international, it may take a bit longer to get the doc.. but it can be done..

Yes.. the number is invalid.. if you're looking on the USA side. If you don't specify when you call that you are looking for a Canadian shipment, they will auto-look in the us.. having no reason to check any other database... You have to be specific, especially if they person from UPS is a new billing analyst, they won't know that the code is coded for Canada..

The shipping number on the document that is listed here is invalid. There is information missing.. but that could have been the analyst not putting all the info there, or simply it's not a valid UPS tracking number.. It is a 1z tracking number, but going to Canada it shouldn't be a ground shipment..

There is more paperwork that is available if the shipper pulls up the invoice for UPS, for that month, and looks. The package that was sent will be listed as a world ship.. There is a full tracking number there.

If he doesn't have the invoice, easy enough he just has to call and request a rebill and they will send the invoice again.

I think waiting so long, doesn't help.. I would have been all over this months ago. And I think that doing it in public, which drew some wild accusations, that if I were the vendor my answer would have been the same. He is dealing it in private.. and what more is there to say?

I wouldn't come and feel like I have to defend myself. We are human, we make mistakes..

I sometimes really hate how people tend to jump on a bandwagon.. because of remarks that are negative. Yes, this is an open forum and it is good to know when things aren't necessarily correct.. but give the guy a break.. he said he is working on it! let him fix it!
Good post, thanks for taking so much time to give us the inside scoop on UPS. I plan on using this info whenever I have problems with UPS.

Last edited by MichaelSF; 08-14-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 08:14 PM
JIMINNI
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 08-14-2008, 08:20 PM
PGT
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Eddie@1FastMINI

Did I mention she is my Ex ?
Originally Posted by Eddie@1FastMINI
Oh, and BTW I am NOT his EX. As I said, he would reply with lies about me. I'm just another female member that he has TRIED to swap sex for parts.

Originally Posted by Lisa@1FastMINI
Tracey, I'm sorry that Eddie chose me over you. Unfortunately, I think this thread should deal with the issue at hand, not your personal life.
<saucer of milk, table two please!>

I'm just glad you guys don't work for NASA....

Old 08-14-2008, 08:23 PM
cartar452
Banned
hahaha right when my ban is over I read a thread like this...

Old 08-14-2008, 08:24 PM
MichaelSF
5th Gear
I'm just another female member that he has TRIED to swap sex for parts.

I don't know, but this seems like a line that should be featured on one of the late night talk shows, Leno, Kimmel, or ?

And this sure puts our revived heated discussion on spelling and grammar to shame.

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...=74683&page=16

Old 08-14-2008, 08:47 PM
MichaelSF
5th Gear
Originally Posted by PGT
<saucer of milk, table two please!>

I'm just glad you guys don't work for NASA....
Uh, what about that NASA-related astronaut Navy Captain [which is equivalent to a Colonel for those of you who don't know ranks] who drove in Depends to Florida.... you know the rest of the story.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:48 PM
gnatster
6th Gear
This is done.

Old 08-29-2008, 02:06 PM
daemon2
4th Gear
Update:
Eddie has resolved this item for me. A full refund for the part was provided. I understand many people on NAM have had good experience with 1FastMini, I hope Eddie continues to provide good service to NAMers.
Thanks for the support!