Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Most problems solved

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2002, 11:08 AM
Lestat
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, guys, I have had the shift cable problem, and the seat back problem both solved by the dealer who knew about both of them. Monday I take it in for a new drivers side Window "regulator" and motor, it won't open some times. I had to take it twice before it would do it for the dealer, but then they ordered the parts right away and called me for an apointment. In the meen time I found that if I don't quite close the window all the way it always works fine, so it is probably the "regulator" just out of adjustment at full close, we have BMW windows you know, if you watch carefully when you close the door you will see it go up just a bit when the door closes, my tinter says all BMW do this. Also it would seem that "Alice" (Named by my Daughter in Law) may be the most well travled of all of ours, not only has she already had her first oil change she has 12,500 miles already, and is still fun to drive. Also maybe that stalling problem will go away for you guys, Alice ran fine in Phoenix with the temp 108 the last three times we went visiting there.
Moto on Dudes,
Rick

Alice, Indi blue with white top, White Bonnet stripes and Union Jack roof, Rally lights and MoMo rims with 50 series Dunlops. And the Ladies say she is "Cute" and I let them say anything they want.