Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Looking for help with the administration of MINIProblems facebook page.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 08:20 AM
BlkminiNLR
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for help with the administration of MINIProblems facebook page.

Hey guys -

I figured anyone looking at this topic might like to help me admin the facebook page I created to make the MINI USA customer service issue more "social".

Under MINI Problems I comment regularly on the MINI USA facebook page and the Facebook pages of local dealers. I don't say mean things... I just highlight a lot of the issues posted here and around the web.

If you are a long time contributor and have a passion for getting justice for the little guy then please consider helping me admin the page. We try to drive a lot of traffic back to this forum so you will be helping this community out as well.

If you are interested like the page http://www.facebook.com/MINIProblems and send me a message. Be sure to include your screen name from this forum. I only want people who really want to help wake MINI USA up to their crappy customer service practices. I LOVE MY MINI - Just hate the company who birthed it.

Thanks,

D