Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S(R56), and Cabrio (R57).

Dme cloning

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2018 | 12:34 AM
stormreaper
|
1st Gear
Dme cloning

Hello everyone.just wanted to drop a note about having your failed ecu cloned. i had a major issue with my dme and after sending it in for repair it turned out it was a bad cpu and couldnt be fixed. PANIC! here goes 1k or more which i didnt have right? NOPE! after calling all over and having everyone in houston tell me i was wasting my time buying a used dme i found a place online. bimmergeeks.net out of georgia. 85 bux on ebay for used 1 (make sure it matches up to be safe) and $399.00 plus 5.00 shipping and poof..SUCCESS!!!!! these guys were GREAT!!!! customer service was wonderfull and turnaround was exactly 1 day with return shipping free 2 day delivery. i plugged it in and NOTHING. texted them and reply in 2 minutes with amazing concern. this was a saturday NIGHT at 8pm. expected a reply monday. they told me to do a couple of things but before i did i went through all fuses. old dme had blown an ignition fuse. replaced fuse..started wifes little darling and vroom. purrs like a kitten better than it ever did. i HIGHLY recommend these guys if you like work well done with pride and concern. im totally impressed. PERFECT CLONE!!! im wondering if the 4 candybars i sent with the old 1 and used 1 helped..lol.

2011 Mini Clubman S Sport