Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

What Module talks to the DCS and ABS Sys?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 03:54 PM
MINIBYTE-NYC
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Module talks to the DCS and ABS Sys?

Hey all, I'm in need of your collective advice. My 2006 R53 was bought at auction, one of the things I needed to do besides getting a fresh battery was to reflash the ECU and replace the BCM. Once I did this the car starts and runs great. Killer kart, daily drive it no problems for over a year...until there were. So, a month ago I got the trifecta of death on my dash consisting of the Traction control, flat tire, and abs lights.. along with the check engine. Did some research on the forums and saw to replace my wheel speed sensors. So I change out all four. Well that didn't work. Still have the lights, threw it on the scanner, I have signal from all-wheel sensors (we are good) so I'm wondering do I need to send out either of the modules for a reflash but I dont know which would communicate with the traction and abs systems? Any Ideas? Also I tried disconnection the battery for a night and charge the battery, then reconnecting in the morning. No dice didn't work.