Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S(R56), and Cabrio (R57).

No start, smell gas... help

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 08:58 AM
Alexzannder
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
No start, smell gas... help

Hey everyone! I moved my car into the garage the other night, started final and drove it around my house into the garage. The next morning I go to start it it won’t start. Video attached shows how it acts every time you go to start. I also smell gas after trying to start it. I’m going to try and diagnose more today but figured I would get the ball rolling if y’all have any ideas.

no there are no new codes on the car (old codes that are from other issues I’m slowly working out)

as far as how it ran before and previous issues please refer to this post: https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...il-issues.html

I would have to double check but I don’t believe there are any new codes since I had made that post

The other codes I talked about are mostly voltage codes which is now making me this a possibly votlage regulated issue, could this have anything to do with the starting issue?

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

edit: apparently i cannot attach videos so he is a link to the video uploaded to YouTube

Last edited by Alexzannder; 12-15-2021 at 09:08 AM.
Old 12-15-2021, 03:41 PM
Alexzannder
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Also, idk if it’s the issue or because it was sitting, seems as though my battery died, tried jump starting it but that did nothing (was hoping it would be something stupid like that)