Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Sorry if this is a duplicate post

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 07:45 AM
UUNetBill
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Faulty Headlight Adjusters?

Sorry if this is a duplicate post - I thought I'd seen some threads about the autolevel on the xenon lights, but I can't find any of 'em now. . .

Has anyone else had problems with the auto levelers on the xenon headlights? The passenger side light on our '04 doesn't level about half the time. The beam hits the ground right in front of the car, looks like it's gonna melt the asphalt. Other times it cycles through just fine. And stupid me - I was just at the dealer yesterday looking at a second MINI and completely forgot to ask about it.

Anyone else have this problem? Are there any other threads here I can read, or did anyone find a fix? Thanks!

Old 04-03-2005, 09:14 AM
lotsie
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No,but the Tech. bumped the front sensor on the control arm while putting in a new tranny,so now my lights level out to high.Not getting flashed,but they are lighting lots of air.Sure can see off to the sides good though.Going in on Tuesday for 3rd service,get it fixed then.