Suspension Springs, struts, coilovers, sway-bars, camber plates, and all other modifications to suspension components for Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

Suspension Sway bar end links for lowered r56

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 02:09 PM
Mini_Touge
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sway bar end links for lowered r56

The coilover kit that I purchased came with the front sway bar and links to make up for the car being so much lower than stock the only issue is the endlink is not the right one for my car just wondering if you guys know of any other good brands that I should look at for a aftermarket swaybar end link that is for a lowered mini. Thanks!

Old 11-28-2015, 04:22 AM
Eddie07S
OVERDRIVE
Received 1,202 Likes on 936 Posts
Originally Posted by Mini_Touge
The coilover kit that I purchased came with the front sway bar and links to make up for the car being so much lower than stock the only issue is the endlink is not the right one for my car just wondering if you guys know of any other good brands that I should look at for a aftermarket swaybar end link that is for a lowered mini. Thanks!
That seems very odd that the shocks are correct but the links are not. That seems to be a little crazy that a company that supposedly knows MINIs well enough to make shocks for them doesn't have the right end links. Seems like it would be a case of miss-packaging. Have you gone back to the place you bought them from or contacted the manufacturer of the coil overs and asked them for the correct end links?

Way Motor carries them but they are not cheap.

Old 12-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Mini_Touge
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Eddie07S
That seems very odd that the shocks are correct but the links are not. That seems to be a little crazy that a company that supposedly knows MINIs well enough to make shocks for them doesn't have the right end links. Seems like it would be a case of miss-packaging. Have you gone back to the place you bought them from or contacted the manufacturer of the coil overs and asked them for the correct end links?

Way Motor carries them but they are not cheap.
Believe me I was expecting the same thing but they were indeed the wrong end links I'm not very good with wording stuff like this but aour endlinks face the opposite sides of each other as in the one that goes into the shock will face right the one that will go into the swaybar will face left this endlink that I received when bolted onto the shock instead of facing the opposite direction it faced To the side it's OK I bought some sway bar and links for a solid price and it handles beautifully not a big deal because I prefer adjustable sway bar endlinks anyway .