Suspension Springs, struts, coilovers, sway-bars, camber plates, and all other modifications to suspension components for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Suspension M7 SRP= No Mushrooms

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 08:42 PM
M7
Former Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by weezer2282
I'm still waiting Peter and Will. Any numbers or answers to any of my questions? I feel they are very valid questions to ask when the claim is made that this product "= no mushrooms."
Hey Weezer what's the problem, no one will jump on you orders, at least not here at M7. My engineer will make him self available when he has a chance to do so. Meawhile why don't you tell everyone what your solution to the mushrooming problem is......

Peter
Team M7
562-608-8123

Old 02-20-2006, 08:52 PM
ChiliCooperS
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by M7
Hey Weezer what's the problem, no one will jump on your orders, at least not here at M7. My engineer will make him self available when he has a chance to do so. Meanwhile why don't you tell everyone what your solution to the mushrooming problem is......
OH SNAP! Better call the firetruck cuz you just got burned!

Seriously guys stay within site guidlines here and dish out respect instead of hatred toward members and Vendors. I think both of you need to just chill out and show some respect, I hate acting like a moderator here but jeez...

Just take it easy...

Mike

Old 02-20-2006, 09:21 PM
weezer2282
5th Gear
Originally Posted by M7
Hey Weezer what's the problem, no one will jump on you orders, at least not here at M7. My engineer will make him self available when he has a chance to do so. Meawhile why don't you tell everyone what your solution to the mushrooming problem is......

Peter
Team M7
562-608-8123
Hey buddy, I am just asking questions that I feel are respectful and appropriate and you said something would be posted today so I was wondering what the deal was. I never said your product sucked and I never said it was great. I just said your write-up you posted was weak and very flawed and I didn't see how it could be concluded from it that your product eliminates mushrooming(which you claimed). I don't see why you have to come out and personally attack me like this and I think you are way out of line.I think I have a right to ask questions about your products and your tech reports if you are going to post this information for all to see. If not, then someone please enlighten me on what I can ask. To my knowledge I don't think I have ever attacked you or M7 like you just did to me. If I have ever done so, I apologize.

Old 02-20-2006, 09:25 PM
ChiliCooperS
6th Gear
R E S P E C T

Junior Moderator MIKE SAYS: "Stay within site guidlines dude."

DAT GOES FO EVERYONE YA HEAR??!!

Old 02-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Jenn B
6th Gear
The point is, you can ask anything you want but you can't expect people to jump when you say jump and answer two minutes from when you ask. People have lives. A little patience goes a long way.

And to come back with snide little comments when your questions aren't answered the second you want, does not come off in a very nice way.

Just relax.

Old 02-20-2006, 09:30 PM
M7
Former Vendor
I don't remember you coming out previously attacking M7, but you can't expect us to jump on your needs or orders. Will is a busy guy and he will most certainly explain his findings and procedures when collecting the data he used for this report. Sorry it didn't happen today.... (always wanted to use this red angry face)

peter
Team M7
562-608-8123

Old 02-20-2006, 09:32 PM
TheWrks
Coordinator :: Michigan MINI Motor Club
Originally Posted by Jenn B
The point is, you can ask anything you want but you can't expect people to jump when you say jump and answer two minutes from when you ask. People have lives. A little patience goes a long way.

And to come back with snide little comments when your questions aren't answered the second you want, does not come off in a very nice way.

Just relax.
You are Exactly right Jenn B "Patience is a virtue"

Old 02-20-2006, 09:36 PM
weezer2282
5th Gear
Originally Posted by Jenn B

Just relax.
Well they said they would post something today, so I was just asking. They could have easily said "sorry we are busy and haven't been able to do anything yet." And I would have been fine with that, but they had to come back with a smarta** comment and attack me. I never asked anyone to jump on it or hurry up. I read your comment where you said he was busy and that I can understand.

Old 02-20-2006, 09:43 PM
ChiliCooperS
6th Gear
Originally Posted by TheWrks
You are Exactly right Jenn B "Patience is a virtue"
That's exactly what I am trying to get across here, nobody's gonna die if they don't recieve the results now. Weezy knows this and so does everybody else. This is supposed to be a community full of happy, respectful people, not H8ters and Flamers. So please, for everyone, show some respect and dignity (sp??) Or Junior Moderator Chili will have to crack his whip, which doesn't really do anything... I just always wanted to say that...

Old 02-20-2006, 09:49 PM
TheWrks
Originally Posted by ChiliCooperS
Or Junior Moderator Chilli will have to crack his whip, which doesn't really do anything... I just always wanted to say that...
Now "Chilli" is that a threat or a promise

Old 02-20-2006, 09:52 PM
ChiliCooperS
6th Gear
Chili hasn't decided yet.

Old 02-21-2006, 05:43 AM
BLIZZ
4th Gear
I too am interested in this subject, but am in no hurry.
But in weezer2282 defense, it would be nice if venders didn't start a thread until they were ready for questions & comments. The timing is up to the vendor as to when he starts the thread.

Old 02-21-2006, 06:21 AM
MSFITOY
OVERDRIVE
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts
I don't understand what's so hard to conprehend here...

Thin metal is weaker than thick metal of equal density. Thin metal, when bolted to thick metal will therefore be stronger than thin metal alone... Is there an equation or a computer that can prove this? I bet there are but good grief, do you really need math to know when the sky is blue?

JS and I were developing a similar concept until Peter blew past us on his CNC :impatient

Old 02-21-2006, 06:45 AM
ScuderiaMini
6th Gear
exactly, that is the whole point, if you are SOOOOO busy, why are starting a thread? You were not busy when you wrote the initial post . On the other side, M7 advocates, y'all are funny .

Why does it have to be this way with M7? Always something

Originally Posted by BLIZZ
I too am interested in this subject, but am in no hurry.
But in weezer2282 defense, it would be nice if venders didn't start a thread until they were ready for questions & comments. The timing is up to the vendor as to when he starts the thread.

Old 02-21-2006, 06:48 AM
Jenn B
6th Gear
Do you really expect Peter to call his employee who is about oh... 3000 miles away and having a nice weekend off and say "Hey, I'm about to post. Are you available?" Not sure about you, but at my job "Jenn is out but I assure you'll she'll get back to you as soon as she can" works juuuuuuust fine.

Jeez y'all

Old 02-21-2006, 07:35 AM
M7
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ScuderiaMini
Why does it have to be this way with M7? Always something
Thank you for your keeping the post floating above all the others. If you have not figured it out yet.......We always have something new, we never stop coming up with new concepts and products, and guys like you can't resist throwing barbs when ever you can..... No worries I have been doing this for over 3 years now here on NAM and I'l be here 3 years from now.

PS. get ready to load your gun as we have tons more coming in the next
60 days.....and by the way did you check you strut tower they are most likely sprouting mushrooms...

peter
Team M7
562-608-8123

Old 02-21-2006, 08:03 AM
TheWrks
Originally Posted by M7
PS. get ready to load your gun as we have tons more coming in the next
60 days.....and by the way did you check you strut tower they are most likely sprouting mushrooms...

peter
Team M7
562-608-8123
Well if you don't clean your towers you might start sprouting "magic" mushrooms

Old 02-21-2006, 08:26 AM
ScuderiaMini
6th Gear
Listen Peter

First of all, I have no personal problems with you or the M7 Tuning. I never used an M7 product, so I really can not judge your product quality. Looks like a lot of people using M7 products and there is bunch of happy customers. On the other side i will never use M7 just because i prefer to deal with professional people. Your attitude, the way you guys handle business here on NAM since LAST 3 YEARS, and the way you guys carry yourselves is far from being professional. It makes me think how you manage to sell products with this approach.

Everytime an NAMer touches a button, you guys get aggressive and ugly. So, YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE GUNS... So childish.

Anytime you get sarcastic and disrespectful to people that ask questions YOU ARE losing, not us.

I will always encourage people being creative and productive, and appreciate new products, yet again, all those meaninless posts of yours put you in a low rank.

Too bad, there were people here with bad intentions that were flaming you guys all over the internet, and back in those days not knowing your true face, I was defending you. Anyways, you have a lot of bolt on queens defending you...

Good Luck, you will need it soon

Old 02-21-2006, 08:31 AM
TheWrks
Anyways, you have a lot of bolt on queens defending you...
Explain yourself

Old 02-21-2006, 08:34 AM
Dr Obnxs
Former Vendor
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Where's the pissing contest smiley when you need it!

Blah blah blah. Blah BLAH blah blah!

Blah blah.

Matt

Old 02-21-2006, 08:38 AM
dave
pug poo picker-upper
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
Let's get this thread back on topic: the tech paper and the analysis presented in the first post.

As a reminder please keep the posting respectful.

Old 02-21-2006, 08:50 AM
nodabs
1st Gear
i prefer to deal with proffessional people
Not be critical, but it's hard to talk about someone's "professionalism" when you can't even spell it correctly... thanks

Old 02-21-2006, 08:53 AM
M7
Former Vendor
First of all, I have no personal problems with you or the M7 Tuning. I never used an M7 product, so I really can not judge your product quality. Looks like a lot of people using M7 products and there is bunch of happy customers. On the other side i will never use M7 just because i prefer to deal with proffessional people. Your attitude, the way you guys handle business here on NAM since LAST 3 YEARS, and the way you guys carry yourselves is far from being proffessional. It makes me think how you manage to sell products with this approach.

Everytime a NAMer touches a button, you guys get aggressive and ugly. So, YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE GUNS... So childish.

Anytime you get sarcastic and disrespectful to people that ask questions YOU ARE losing, not us.

I will always encourage people being creative and productive, and appreciate new products, yet again, all those meaninless posts of yours put you in a low rank.

Too bad, there were people here with bad intentions that were flaming you guys all over the internet, and back in those days not knowing your true face, I was defending you. Anyways, you have a lot of bolt on queens defending you...

Good Luck, you will need it soon
And as a busines owner you would of course react differently? No you wouldn't. It's easy to sit behind the computer and tell a vendor what to do
yes in this case I was told what to do, on someone's made up schedule.

Will has his schedule, I have mine and that's it. No one should expect us to
jump on your orders. If you don't like that, become a Vendor and hang on the computer 24/7, get back to me in a year and let's compare notes.

Bolt on Queens So which part would make one a Queen please tell.

Good luck, you will need it soon....is that a threat.

peter
Team M7
562-608-8123

Old 02-21-2006, 09:25 AM
Greatbear
Moderator :: Performance Mods
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Moderating an M7 thread is much like working in a steel mill. The only difference though, working in the steel mill generally does not involve standing inside the blast furnace. :impatient

Old 02-21-2006, 09:33 AM
BLIZZ
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Greatbear
Moderating an M7 thread is much like working in a steel mill. The only difference though, working in the steel mill generally does not involve standing inside the blast furnace. :impatient

I would think the reason to post on NAM, would be to capture a large customer base, not alienate them!

Quick Reply: Suspension M7 SRP= No Mushrooms